Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Was In A Tornado!

So today I decided to record myself while I was at work to show you guys what I do. While I doing this a huge storm went overhead and I got caught in the middle of it. The great part is that I used my phone camera to film it. It is kinda broken up into a few sections/videos because the phone is a piece of crap. Also the quality isnt that great because the camera is only 1.3 mega pixel. Anyways this was one of the most scariest days of my life today.

When I upload the videos to youtube from my phone I will post them here so you guys can see what happened.

Here they are:

Edited by Zar

Cool cant wait to see it

Edited by Speedskater

Never seen a tornado before(in person that is) you don't see them often in Alaska.

Jeez dude, sounds freaking scary. What did you hear in that hiding place as it passed overhead?

Ok the vids are up.

Jeez dude, sounds freaking scary. What did you hear in that hiding place as it passed overhead?

It was so scary! It was like the sound of thunder and explosions and jet engines all mixed together (I swear I heard a cow O_o ). I seriously thought I was going to die!

Edited by Zar

Tornadoes sound like trains, from what I hear.

I bet you needed a new pair of pants after that one. Phew.

WTF? your allowed in the sub stations! thats crap. I'm going to get back to work and throw a fit

That must be some scary shit there. Good thing we don't get anything like that here. I've never witnessed a tornado before. Even tho it sounds intense I kinda want to see one.

Edited by Fc3sZero

WOW that is scary! Did you get hurt or anything? You sounded so scared when the tornado went over head. I bet you wished you stayed home today instead of going to work. All that destruction was crazy! I can't believe that the tornado tore down that house and left the other untouched. They were like right next to eachother!

Your truck looks like it had some paint torn off of it. Or is it just old? Well I am glad you're ok. I will watch the news tonight to see if they talk about it. I bet you sure are counting your blessings for not dieing today. I know I would be!

Ok the vids are up.

It was so scary! It was like the sound of thunder and explosions and jet engines all mixed together (I swear I heard a cow O_o ). I seriously thought I was going to die!

A cow? rofl

Yeah, it kinda sounded like you were scared you were gonna die.

Damn Zar!

:swoon: thats gotta be a scary feeling. I told succubis about it. giving her links to videos.... =D yea i know... Glad your safe!!

the tornado didn't show properly. i cant really believe that you were in one, all i heard was the shouting of help and stuff.

That's some intense crap! Glad you're okay!

Wow, You were in a tornado! *jaw drops*

Once when I was in a tornado in Arkansas the house by me was ripped to shreds and my house was just missing a porch.

Mr. Winkey thankfully I didn't get hurt. My truck is old it has like 205,000 miles on it and its rusty and loosing its paint.

the tornado didn't show properly. i cant really believe that you were in one, all i heard was the shouting of help and stuff.

Well good for you. Have a cookie. :cookie?:

Edited by Zar

You were in a tornado!? O_O

Oh man im glad you survived :S

dead for me as well and zero if you watched them before this their prob. still in your cache... lol

dead for me as well and zero if you watched them before this their prob. still in your cache... lol

Damn it. You're right as usual. :cookie?:

Mr. Winkey thankfully I didn't get hurt. My truck is old it has like 205,000 miles on it and its rusty and loosing its paint.

Well good for you. Have a cookie. :cookie?:

*refuses cookie* no