Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Unmuted / Unvoided Cd Keys !

This post was originally an attempt to sell generated SC Keys which in fact worked on BNET for cash however was edited into a massive amount of spam and I'm not in the mood of warning.

~ Zhuinden ~

Edited by Zhuinden

I doubt very many people would try this with you only being here for a bit and having one post. -.-'

I will give anyone who asks a free 100% working cd-key

Edit: June 15 2009... This post is 363 days old at the time of this edit. Do not message me asking for keys. I don't have them. It's annoying as hell when you do that.

ya uhh good luck selling them no1 will buy them from here i can almost promise that

2 bucks for 13? that's terrible. I know someone who sells 100 for 1.00

Why on earth would you buy a voided/muted cd-key?

Anyone who wants a voided/muted cd-key, message me and I'll give one for free.

CD-Key Supply : 13 (and counting)

I will guarantee these CD-Keys work. Unmuted, Unvoided for the price of $2.00 CAD.

I will not give out CD-Keys until the payment has been made.

You may pay via PayPal, just contact my MSN at [email protected]

When the transfer has been made, please post on this forum to prove a successful deal.

Please do no submit payment until I have contact with you via MSN.

I am also selling voided / muted cd keys for $0.10 each.

Other trades may be acceptable so add me at [email protected]

Uh..? Why would anyone pay money for a Starcraft cdkey? Automatically generated ones work even on bnet, and a lot of those aren't even muted.

Uh..? Why would anyone pay money for a Starcraft cdkey? Automatically generated ones work even on bnet, and a lot of those aren't even muted.

Actually, most generated ones do not work on bnet. How about I give each of you free CD-Keys. Then I'll start selling ?

I'd like a key.

Add my MSN and ask one from me.

2 CD-Keys have been given to Zhuinden.

Surprisingly, one of the CD-Keys was one he was using already. What are the chances of that ? xD

15:26:05 | Cdkey is being used by Zhuinden!
Edited by crescent204

I got a key from him which I've already had from some guy a while ago, but after that he gave me a key that works nicely. His keys are real, unmuted and unvoided. Of course, who knows how many people have the keys if I had the first one he gave me. Probably not many, though.

I didn't find these in the huge mass of SC Keys that had a few working and a lot of not, which means this key will stay alive for a longer period of time, I guess. Luckily. ;)

lol... you still aren't gonna sell them... I think HG has like 500 Unmuted and Unvoided keys.

I have about 50.

They are too easy to come by, a few of them are posted on a member's profile if you know where to look...

What the hell is this?

Actually, most generated ones do not work on bnet. How about I give each of you free CD-Keys. Then I'll start selling ?

???

Just Google "Starcraft cd key generator".

Usually About 1 out of 10 generated are unmuted, and almost all them will at least work on bnet.

???

Just Google "Starcraft cd key generator".

Usually About 1 out of 10 generated are unmuted, and almost all them will at least work on bnet.

Well if you wanna do it that way then good luck. I have a much better way of getting them.

What are you trying to imply with that?

What are you trying to imply with that?

Well it's best to get CD-Keys more faster. Previous generators and testers usually give me about 10 ~ 20. I can now generate 100 ~ 150 unmuted cd keys before getting I.P banned.

Most ISPs still use DHCP so you can just change your address to a different one.

Lawl this noob is selling sc key buddy i have of 50k perfectly working sc key ill give them for free just pm me Lawl best laugh all day nub

Lawl this noob is selling sc key buddy i have of 50k perfectly working sc key ill give them for free just pm me Lawl best laugh all day nub

If you read further on, you'll notice I'm giving them away. "Lawl" your so "nub".

Ohh and, I don't have a bot that changes my I.P yet. I'd have to do it manually by typing in ipconfig /release in a cmd.

Can i have a SC CD key, Anyone?

no your giving away 60 and then selling them but befor your edit you where selling them so have a nice cup of stfu and a cookie and here wipe you face i got pwnt juice on it

and before you go on might want to change your topic title name cuz your contradicting your self

and your post "still implies" you are selling cd keys

You may pay via PayPal, just contact my MSN at [email protected]

When the transfer has been made, please post on this forum to prove a successful deal.

So can i have a Sc cd key? Anyone?

Just go to walmart with a pen and paper, then turn the cd case over labeled starcraft, then copy the cd key. It kinda sucks for the next person that buys the cd but it works.

(I was just kidding I don't think anyone should steal cd keys)