Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

ProSlasher was just a lier, but he admited it but i do actually code hacks. And you, and your little bwhacks crew just flame, and KCDan you, and Zynastor share source codes.

thats why it didnt show up in any of my searchs >_<

Me and zynastor share source codes? I wish, his maphack is far superior than mine.

Man, I wish I could make a nuke anywhere hack. I have no clue how it works or anything.

Edited by KcProductionz

Promasser....how is the lite part of your maphack coming along...for awhile there you were all kind and courteous saying you were going to try and program in C++ and that it might not be great...then you added all these features and you only have one part left, so you restart the flaming again...interesting lol

ProSlasher was just a lier, but he admited it but i do actually code hacks. And you, and your little bwhacks crew just flame, and KCDan you, and Zynastor share source codes.

Whenever you post anything, all i see is "nom nom nom cocks"

Seriously though, to even consider yourself on-par with ANY of our programmers is laughable. You barely know English, so I am immediately skeptical that you've mastered any sort of programming language.

Edited by Degausser

Heres the hacks that are included in the maphack.

MapHack Full

MapHack Lite

MapHack Off

PlaceBox won't disspear

Anti-Tank Turret Crash

Also sorry i can't take a picture i don't have that button on my laptop keyboard.

Proof or your lying.

The newb crew just got pwnt. Proslasher accepted it, you're the last man standing. Time to give up dont you think?

@permy do you know where my kittensinmittens thread went? I cant find it, and that would work really well here.

What the fuck. I never lied. Sure, I say I did... But I really don't care what a bunch of idiots think.

And no, ProSlasher was never Pwnt. ProSlasher was tired of your bullshit you were trying to pull and just gave up, but was never pwnt.

Look how cool the bwhacks members are. They can hack a 10 year old game that the development crew has all but given up on patching.

+rep all of you.

It doesn't make you some great programmers, and it doesn't make you better than the people here. Hacks are hacks. The people that make them are great, and cool for releasing them, (for the most part) but they seriously aren't the meaning of all online presence.

So continue to flame all you want, at this point this topic should be in the flame board, and you guys should be heading back over to dickhead central to go bandwagon some other guy.

Have a great time.

Well promasser, you said in another thread that your laptop does not have the print screen button, and Im just curious, did you take this screenshot http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/findpost-p132550.html with your laptop or was it conveniently on a different computer? (also that wasnt a backdoor, you just provided the printtext function with the player number of that computer player in single player, unless you actually backdoored the computer player which is super 1337 hax)

What the fuck. I never lied. Sure, I say I did... But I really don't care what a bunch of idiots think.

And no, ProSlasher was never Pwnt. ProSlasher was tired of your bullshit you were trying to pull and just gave up, but was never pwnt.

No, you were pretty pwnt back there. All that lieing and showing off you've been doing for months just busted wide open. That's pretty damn pwnt. Edited by KcProductionz

Loyal my friend, you are an idiot. The whole point isn't that they are bragging about the fact that they can hack, just that they say they can, and actually have proof to back up their claims. Promasser, the 1337 programmer, claims he owns them all, without proof.

Better?

Edited by my_face_is

lol take a pic of your keyboard with a dig camera. upload that shot and we'll believe ya :P

that works too. so come on promasser. 5 minutes to get pix or fale?

you're an idiot loyal...the whole point isn't that they are bragging they can hack starcraft, just that when they say they can...they actually can and have proof...promasser the 1337 programmer though claims he owns all of them with no proof.

Learn how to punctuate and capitalize. It would look like Masser has proved he can. He made the hack. Is it great? No. Is it better than you yourself can do? Probably.

If promasser wants to lay claim to that, that's his business. KC clearly did a great job in the competition, and props to him. He, however, still hasn't shown his maphack and Promasser has. So in roughly 20 hours, Promasser wins the competition.

No, you were pretty pwnt back there. All that lieing and showing off you've been doing for months just busted wide open. That's pretty damn pwnt.

Hey, at least the idiot has satisfaction thinking that he won; perhaps you would like a cookie too?

See I don't understand anyone on the internet. Its either... SHOW ME or YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. And in either case, the person goes to an extreme to prove it.

Hmmm.

Pretty pathetic in my opinion that you have to take extra pride as to try to rub it in. It just shows that you are insecure. Lol. I have learned quite alot about some people in the past few days.

Learn how to punctuate and capitalize. It would look like Masser has proved he can. He made the hack. Is it great? No. Is it better than you yourself can do? Probably.

If promasser wants to lay claim to that, that's his business. KC clearly did a great job in the competition, and props to him. He, however, still hasn't shown his maphack and Promasser has. So in roughly 20 hours, Promasser wins the competition.

Agreed. :P

EDIT:

Hey BWFags... Here is a similar topic on your own turf. Go eat him up here!

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/flame-board/...html#post606638

My_face_is, Degausser, KC, Tone your bullshit down for a minute, I had nothing but respect for KC untill just recently, you guys have taken your insults from the level of "Stand off" to "Beatdown" and I think its begun to get inapropriate. Takeing pokes and prods at people is one thing, but im actually starting to feel bad for ProMasser at this point, and thats sad.

Besides KC, I still havent seen your supposed map-hack, which is due tommorow, youv got a screen of a mod as far as aI can see! tank + gol turrets? They dont crash you "Without" a map hack, and i sure dont see any revealed fog, where as ProMasser has indeed released a fully functioning map-hack to the public.

+Rep ProMasser, you came through where you said you would.

KC, and the "BWhacks crew" though I see each of you as individuals, and therefore if you are truely without blame, feel exempt, you guys are acting like bullys at this point, your degradeing your own respect levels through your actions.

-added in.-

This was supposed to go in the zDropHack thread, but it got locked while I was in there, i dont care if this is off topic(Though it strangly fits in doesent it?) This is standing up for the little guy when everyones tryin to fall on him.

Come on yall, stand tall, stand proud, stand above the petty actions of your peers and teachers, live life per experience and through the grace and clarity of a child, like god intended.

(If there is one.)

Edited by Vailence

My_face_is, Degausser, KC, Tone your bullshit down for a minute, I had nothing but respect for KC untill just recently, you guys have taken your insults from the level of "Stand off" to "Beatdown" and I think its begun to get inapropriate. Takeing pokes and prods at people is one thing, but im actually starting to feel bad for ProMasser at this point, and thats sad.

Besides KC, I still havent seen your supposed map-hack, which is due tommorow, youv got a screen of a mod as far as aI can see! tank + gol turrets? They dont crash you "Without" a map hack, and i sure dont see any revealed fog, where as ProMasser has indeed released a fully functioning map-hack to the public.

+Rep ProMasser, you came through where you said you would.

KC, and the "BWhacks crew" though I see each of you as individuals, and therefore if you are truely without blame, feel exempt, you guys are acting like bullys at this point, your degradeing your own respect levels through your actions.

+rep to you on that.

This need to go to the flame board.

Replying to Zdrophack & similiar thread as some fag went ahead and closed it

Loyal: Did you actually try his hack?

1. It drops you

2. It doesnt show units on main screen

3. It shows units on minimap, but when you turn off the maphack, it crashs, and the one time it didnt crash it still showed the units on the minimap above the fog of war.

4. There is no lite.

5. Its my competitions, I said I would make the rules, and he went ahead with it, so my rules.

Proslasher: It's funny how everything you just said is wrong. Please point out my insecurities? Is it I am insecure in my programming skills?

Why did I come here you ask? Well, promasser makes an account probably once a week over at bwhacks and starts talking A LOT of shit, and I got fed up with it, no insecurities involved. But keep acting cool and you wont look like a fool, and everyone here will like you. kthxurafag.

I had already moved it.

Only on the account though that we haven't had this much activity since the Protoman Fiasco. :P

No, this needs to be reclosed before it gets any worse(I have a feeling it will if ProMasser gets back on and fights back.)

No it doesnt need to be closed, just all the BWFaggots have to go emo and kill themselves. Seriously, nobody cares about them.

Replying to Zdrophack & similiar thread as some fag went ahead and closed it

Loyal: Did you actually try his hack?

1. It drops you

2. It doesnt show units on main screen

3. It shows units on minimap, but when you turn off the maphack, it crashs, and the one time it didnt crash it still showed the units on the minimap above the fog of war.

4. There is no lite.

5. Its my competitions, I said I would make the rules, and he went ahead with it, so my rules.

Proslasher: It's funny how everything you just said is wrong. Please point out my insecurities? Is it I am insecure in my programming skills?

Why did I come here you ask? Well, promasser makes an account probably once a week over at bwhacks and starts talking A LOT of shit, and I got fed up with it, no insecurities involved. But keep acting cool and you wont look like a fool, and everyone here will like you. kthxurafag.

You are insecure in your hacking abilities. You feel threatened by LOLHaxs, otherwise you never would have jumped in.

No it doesnt need to be closed, just all the BWFaggots have to go emo and kill themselves. Seriously, nobody cares about them.

/Agreed :P

I had already moved it.

Only on the account though that we haven't had this much activity since the Protoman Fiasco. :P

Yep, those were the days...

I was good at flaming too  >.<

Edited by Protoman

I had already moved it.

Yep, those were the days...

I was good at flaming too  >.<

Feel free to jump in at ANY time.

I am gonna go get some macaroni and cheese. I can't wait to see what smart ass remarks bwfags make while im gone. :D