Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

i'm a WORKer now! :D

Yupp... Fianlly.. you bitches! All that "get a job" "you free loader'.. ALl that.. ALL THAT SHIT IS FINALLY BEHIND ME.. Now massive ammounts of weed is in front of me 8)

And now comes the criticism about you wasting your money.

No, here comes the I predict someone will get fired part. :D

why not both?

No offense or anything but we dont need an update on your life every time you do something. "I am a stoner" "I got a job" make one decent post instead of 100 little ones.

Hm, I suppose so, why not both :D Both sounds like it would be more likely to happen than just one or the other.

:cookie?:

^^^

Yupp... Fianlly.. you bitches! All that "get a job" "you free loader'.. ALl that.. ALL THAT SHIT IS FINALLY BEHIND ME.. Now massive ammounts of weed is in front of me 8)

Haha so your a dealer now? One of my druggie's friends makes around 10 grand a day off of dealing multiple drugs. So, goodluck with it, and remember, don't get caught ;D.

by that do you mean see you in jail real soon?

Haha so your a dealer now? One of my druggie's friends makes around 10 grand a day off of dealing multiple drugs. So, goodluck with it, and remember, don't get caught ;D.

no,i wish!! lmao.. thats alot of money.. im working at some fast food place :o

Not until you pay taxes, and/or a worker permit if you're underage.

LOL you have a job! CONGRATULATIONS! Party Time!!! :party:

no,i wish!! lmao.. thats alot of money.. im working at some fast food place :o

lol...

honestly why do we have to hear about every little part of your life?

not being rude or anything but honestly im not going to think any differently of you because you have a job.

Ahhh isn't that nice? Everyone has such high expectations of you already! Congratulations!

EPIC FAIL

WOW Azn Hero speaks! :banana:

I know it's cool to have a job and I am sure you are excited plutomic. Good for you.

i have a feeling you wont keep that job long dont know why

haha fast food... dont go to work high! is the only advice i can give..

oh and btw i see everyone here has high expectations of you keeping the job :o NOT!!

your get fired im guessing ither after they drug test your ass or for missing too many dayz

Gj on a job

Sounds like you might kill him.

I lol'ed! >.<

I think he is trying to say that he will kill him with weed. In other words, if he continues to smoke weed then he will be killed by it. In other words, weed is the curator of his demise. In other words, weed is the weapon that will bring about his destruction. In other words, weed is the one that was the beginning to his quietus.

Wow seriously dude no need for all the "in other words" cause it's a bitch to keep track of what someone is saying when they keep doing that.

But yeah about the job thing I give it 3-9 weeks maybe less then he'll either quit, get fired or get killed by McR00ster.