Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion has killed the Drophack

That's right fellas, now i can't drophack anyone without being dropped myself... can we maybe make Anti-hacks VIP?

I've disliked Oblivion for awhile now. Just recently with the anti-drop addition I'm beginning to hate it.

Actually I like how drophacks are useless now. People can't fuck me up for being too pro in C&M anymore.

Drophacks suck :P I hope Oblivion isn't updated for the next patch >:P Then we will see all the nublets cry. And cry real good...

Oblivion dosen't have protection against all drophacks i would update GDropHack with more drop features, but i like the way how it is without drophackers :P. But for everyone who deserves a drophack and dosen't abuse it for the love of god PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

i hate drop hacks theyre useless :P

and as for oblivion i mostly use that for the spoofer and maphack

Zhuinden id luv to play you in cnm stack or no stack? v16 is way to easy but v9 is a lil more of a challenge not much but some

interesting opinions.

what gets me confused is why did we even make the drophacks when we can't use them now?

Just pause, and wile the game is still paused enter the drop command, wait a couple of seconds after they drop and unpause and it overrides the Oblivion anti-drophack =D. O wait I shouldn't tell ppl this.....

*Claps for oblivion*

Fuck drop hacks that are available to the public.

Drophacks aren't ment to be abuse it was ment to kick faggets out of the game. But now since the drophacks got out the noobs use it to just do it for fun, but now since Oblivion is stopping the ZDropHackers and the others who uses the same method no one will hardly drophack >.>. But maybe i'll release my drophack updated to GC V.I.P maybe :P.

or keep it to yourself so that no 1 has a public drophack

Oblivion dosen't have protection against all drophacks i would update GDropHack with more drop features, but i like the way how it is without drophackers :). But for everyone who deserves a drophack and dosen't abuse it for the love of god PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Where in my hack did it ever say Oblivion has protection for all drophacks? It has protection for ZDrop and other drophacks that use the same method and it has detection (not protection) against the native drop method when game is paused. We have argued about this many times, there is only 2 methods to drop a player and thats with packet sending or the buggy native drop method. You have still not been able to make a packet sending drophack like ZDrop so that only leaves you with the buggy native drop method, and since you can no longer pause the game for it to be more stable because of Oblivion users that method of drophack is pretty useless.

Drophacks aren't ment to be abuse it was ment to kick faggets out of the game. But now since the drophacks got out the noobs use it to just do it for fun, but now since Oblivion is stopping the ZDropHackers and the others who uses the same method no one will hardly drophack >.>. But maybe i'll release my drophack updated to GC V.I.P maybe smile.gif.

First you say don't release a drophack and now you want to release one to VIP here, stop trying to sound like you are some 1337 h4x0r king with all these methods of drophacks and go ahead and releases your shitty GDropHack. That way everyone can see what a nub you are and that you are still using the native drop method which we all know is unstable and will cause you to also drop most of the times when game is not paused.

/start - Force Game Start

/nuke - Nuke Anywhere

/list - Drophack List

/pause - Pause Mode

/unpause - Unpause Mode

/subcrash - Subunit Crash

:) So this is the keyword behind people dropping out nowadays. :)

And that some people still use zDrophack, lol.