Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Feeling my sanity slip away

Ok. I posted this in the serious discussion, because i want a serious fucking discussion. This is not a troll or some bullshit.

As each day is passing... I feel my sanity slipping away... I'm having more and more psychopathic thoughts.. I feel as if the only way I'm going to be happy is if i satisfy these thoughts. I don't know wtf it is, or wtf is wrong with me. But, I feel as if this is what a serial killer goes through, before they become a serial killer. I mean, I feel as if I don't care... As if I don't give a fuck what the consequences to killing would be, as long as i get the satisfaction of them dying.

Im going insane guys. I don't like this.. I think I need help=/ But I don't want to talk to anybody in my life.

I suggest you talk to your doctor and get a therapist or psychiatrist. Some one who is professionally trained to deal with something like this.

Go to your doctor this could be a serious issue.

You need to find somebody you can trust to talk to about stuff. If you don't have anybody close to you that you feel comfortable talking to, I'd advise talking to a paid professional that legally can't reveal your conversations unless you directly threaten to kill yourself or harm others.

Yeah a person you can talk to, like a bestfriend or a close family member.

well, if you want my best advice, (depending on where you live)

seeing how it's winter. Studies have proven that people get depressed in the winter because of the lack of sunlight, there are such things as happy light, that you can buy, that are supposed to act as an artificial sun. if you don't feel like buying anything then well, the best advice i can give you is,

Relax once in a while, cuddling with a sig. other usually takes away a bit of stress. and well if you don't have one, then go talk to friend and hang with them more. do something productive to keep your mind occupied.

get some happy pills (in a serious voice so this post will be serious)

That still isn't serious... and it's most likely a bad idea to keep this bottled up.

=/

ive been trying to instigate random shit with people at school.... just so i can kill them....

i'm considering burning this guys house down..

If i don't burn his house down im considering waiting there early in the morning and killing his parents as they leave for work.

:/ Consider other methods of dealing with this first. What's your history with this guy?

Serial Killers do not go through this "method" or "illness"

Most of the serial killers are very well educated men, who, in their childhood had an obstruction.

Something that bothered them and or scarred them. This thing, whatever it may be, sticks with the person for a long time as they grow up with it, it becomes a normal feeling or an action. They've seen it or experienced it happen to them before, or their friends( or whoever ) and with the time of growth and maturity it becomes,"okay".

Then as what they grew up with, or seen as a child, comes out of their shell.

And they go on their spree.

Sorry if it is unclear.

This is not made up, I read quite a lot, and watch educational TV shows-sometimes :)

=/

ive been trying to instigate random shit with people at school.... just so i can kill them....

i'm considering burning this guys house down..

If i don't burn his house down im considering waiting there early in the morning and killing his parents as they leave for work.

Why burn the house? Why not just beat the shit out of him?

Or there's all kinds of things you can do to private property that makes life hell for the residents...

Dude like I'm so serious right now it's the devil because you have 999post and the devils number is 666 so pray to god man bout all you can do.

srsly

I actually found this odd how i just watched a documentary on serial killers and then i see this which looks like a person with the "seed"

Edited by El Profeta

Has anything traumatic or even discreet happened to you recently? OR even not so recently? Like a break up, a death in the family? Little things could even affect someone's mental health. Do you have social problems? Lack of communication? People are set off by different things. Any some of these questions to better help us know the situation.

Plutomic you talk to anyone about this yet?

Pluto dawg... we gota hit the clubbbbb get some bitches :o. Ya mean.

As for your psychopathic thoughts..... Gettem outa your head, we jus needa get you some poontang :o

ahhh it seems to be an emo phase or a serious issue. I would say talk to doctor about this stuff man. If you keep it in we might have another V-Tech on our hands.