Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Memorial!

Well guys its just about a year since I first created Ghoztcraft. After using google and looking though lots of files on my XDrive, I finally found a date. Ghoztcraft was first created on 08-07-2005. That was the day that I opened my geocities site to the public. So, After talking it over on this thread: Here We came to the conclusion that this year we would hold a "Hackers Tournament". This tournament will most likely last about a week. We will be holding the games for Diablo, warcraft, and starcraft. Thus, there will be three winners.

I will explain in detail once we reach that date, but basically we will have about 3-4 games in each blizzard game, and the final winner will get vip, and if they are vip a shit load of Ghoztpoints. Also their name on the home page of Ghoztcraft, forever.

Its not going to easy, you have to use hacks in your game, and if you don’t your disqualified. This event will be added to the calendar, and that date should be remember forever on Ghoztcraft. :yes:

Please post here if you would like to add anything to this idea. As I hope this "Hackers Tournament" On battle.net will be a huge thing. w00t

Edit: Madchat helped come up with this idea.

Hmm... Beating you guys in diablo might be hard. :unsure:

dam too bad css isnt on there i would own

Anyone can enter, all hacks go, but nothing that crashes the came or drops people.

No drop or crash hacks, and thats it right?

And d2 no autoaim!!

dude i could own on d2 then...

just using hero editor :)

make kickass person

Nope. Ladder closed right?

i hope so

This is a Hacker Tuornament, I dont play D2 very often, so It would make sence to have a beafed up chaacter you make for open. Best hacker wins.

dang....

Mabey start making your characters now :) You have 3 months!

In OPEN??? We are playing frickiwengiwen OPEN??!?!?!?

Closed ladder... come on!!

what he said ^^

can we add cs 1.6 in there ill pwn all yall at that game

OPEN????? dude i have such a haxed char u cant even touch him.....i tried i made my 3 hacked lvl 99 friends attk him and they didnt touch him

T _ T why dose no one talk about sc i cant play d2 cause some ass face stole the cd key wen i loned it out T _ T and im to lazy to go get a new 1 T _ T

Edited by Ruler_of_war

Warcraft 2 or 3? Either way, i have majorly private hacks for wc2, like insta win hacks, and wc3 ill own anyone on this forums, easy wins anyone?

lol pretty neat. are we going to be using current patches or wat?

You should have a D2 open and D2 closed tourney.

what is the point of d2 closed...

hacks are allowed on open

for all we know a blizzard official could find all of us in closed and ban our cdkeys

and ladder...

ladder sux

I want to keep it on open. And trust me, I can make a character that no one can touch, Just want 600 feet (ingame) near me and you die. But if the other person has the defence and the charms that heal your helth in 5 seconds the battle will be intresting, espesially with more than 1v1.

I will want screenshots and replays. No ladder. This is open, its hacker skill on tha games not gaming skill. Closed will be pointless.

I dont want to add a cs tournament, but it could happen. Its just that i dont want to be giving out a shit load of vip access to people. Just like 3-4 So lets just pick 3-4 games.

Edit: Dont forget that its hard to play agianst hackers on games like sc. Becuase its hard to hack and pay attention to other players at the same time, and win.

well i think you should add css, but thats just me.

Ok, so starcraft, diablo, warcraft, and CS ?

Edit: Im an idiot and cant get the cs or sc servers running on gc.. lol We can use battle.net..

Sign in to follow this