Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Year : 2040

looks good from what i can infer

2040 we ill have no more oil! OMG!!

border is lame

we are out of oil lol >.< screw oil its in the walking and biking :P but where will we pick the chicks up?

Dude.. Its going to be scary as hell. No airplanes, storms like everyday. No cars, even some candy, like hersys and stuff. Computers wont be able to be produced. Dude its the end of the workld we know and love it as. Its going to be hell. Soon after that cell phones will not be able to work. THen no more space ships, so the austromnauts in the sat's will die. Then TV is gone. :sick:

Uhh, there gonna use hydrogen instead of gasoline when it runs out.

in about 35 years i'd expect that humans would develop solar powered airplanes or use more hybrid cars...

humans got along fine with out gas back in the 1800s and earlyer 1900s and that was before we were so technologically advanced.

nice sig, like it.. border..?

getting off topic....do i have to close this ??!#!@?

Flirch I don't know how you do it but you ****ing own at siggs.

Hmm, can you make Eve Online sigs?

yA sure make a request in the graphics request area in my request thread.

Ill have it to you by tomorrow

Dude.. Its going to be scary as hell. No airplanes, storms like everyday. No cars, even some candy, like hersys and stuff. Computers wont be able to be produced. Dude its the end of the workld we know and love it as. Its going to be hell. Soon after that cell phones will not be able to work. THen no more space ships, so the austromnauts in the sat's will die. Then TV is gone. :sick:

lol u dont think in 30 years we will beable to run a car without putting oil or gas in it? people arent stupid ghost, people spend their lives making better tech for in a more efficient way. nothing *hellish* is going to happen. why would there be storms everyday?

btw, solar planes = no flights during night and lots of crashes.

lotsa practice and u gotta learn from people better than u oh and tutorials :)

by the way isn't that just a pic from Ghost Recon? Looks pretty familliar.

Aside from that, we have been able to use hydrogen and ethanol for gas for years. The oil companies stop us from doing so. How I feel the end will come is over wars for the oil rich lands. That is when things will get fucked up. Everyone wanting to control the most oil...

yah, its a pic from ghost recon: advance warfighter.

"in about 35 years i'd expect that humans would develop solar powered airplanes or use more hybrid cars...

humans got along fine with out gas back in the 1800s and earlyer 1900s and that was before we were so technologically advanced.

nice sig, like it.. border..?"

dude if they were solar, how can u ride ur crib outside man

yea i like it but ima have to say mine OWNZ yours BIG time ahhahahaha

Gotta agree with everyone else about the border. Go into the file and make a new layer. Then Select All (Ctrl+a). Then Edit > Stroke and set the pixel to 1 or 2 and the color to black. Make sure that you click Center, not the inner or outer ones. That should make it look better.

And Gh鸞, your signature has the Raiders on it and therefore can not possibly be better than anyone elses. :P

Lol, jk. The sig is good, but seriously... the Raiders? XD

Edited by Chaos Residue

LOL this thread is over a year old. I don't think he cares to much about the sig anymore! :P

Well the topic wasn't closed so I interjected my opinion. ;)

Lol, we need to get these forums pruned I thinks...