Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Back to School

Well guys, Summer is over and its time for school to start again. I will be a senior at my school this year. I am in HighSchool. Summer was fun but I had better ones. This summer I had some health problems so, I was unable to do a bunch of stuff. But the good news it that The doc. said I could start being active again, and my jaw should b feeling better soon (Got wisdom's removed). Anyones Good lcuk this year, im like 30 credits behind so I have to try and pass all my class's or ill ahve 2 senior years O.O

Anyone else do anything fun this summer? >.<

I dunno how you are 30 credits behind but good luck, summer this year was a bummer i had way better ones. This years was like kinda dull and boring. I will be a freshman :o in highschool lets hope it will all go well, good luck to all of you!

I joined Ghoztcraft this summer. :o

FRESHMAN HUNT!!!!!! HAHAHA i was a freshman yeah but going sophmore. i will hunt the freshmans. well the summer was a total bummer it seems to have gone by so fast

I dunno how you are 30 credits behind but good luck, summer this year was a bummer i had way better ones. This years was like kinda dull and boring. I will be a freshman :D in highschool lets hope it will all go well, good luck to all of you!

Becuase its boreing as hell, and I dont see the need to do the work. I talked to a techer at summer school and he said that the reason that I dont do the work is becuase its to easy, so it bores me. Then I dont learn the next part becuase I didnt care about the first part. Thus, I fail the class.

I dunno, its not like I want harder work, its just I dont want to do any of it. people who can do what I do over the internet are not useually stuck in algebra 1.. lol.. >.<

30 creds in one year..LOL you need some luck :thumbsup:

I was at training camp and working all this summer.

I've had better summer's too.

I'm going to be a sophmore, but I'm respected from pretty much everyone, due to my football skills.

When i was a freshmen last june, I squatted 350 LB's, 3rd best on the whole football team (including seniors) All-State squatter :D

So It's as if I'm a senior, everyone wubs me. :D

I can't wait, this year pretty much everyone who's coming in freshmen year, are wiggers.

I'm going to beat the living fuck out of them all, especaily this one kid, ive always hated him :D

i stole about a dozen locks from the gym lockers last year (they were other ppl's locks). i still have them and they are unlocked, so i can attach them to anything i want. i was gunna put it on the school gate where the busses and ppl come through to drop off every1.

Very good idea, poply. do it!!!!

350 lbs squatting is the third best on your team.??? Seems kinda low. We had linemen when I was in football squat like 500.

As far as summer goes. I went on a cruise to the cayman islands in May. I went to a lot of parties, and went to Whitesox games. That was really about it...but at least I don't have to worry about going back to school. LOL. Good luck on your school work guys!

Oh and ghozt. One of the smartest guys I know got like all F's. The guy was very smart, he just didn't give a shit.

30 credits in 1 year??? o.0. What have you been doing the other years????

i still got a month still w/o school :D, i'll be in last grade of middle skewl :D

Edited by adam591

Man there are some young members on this site...LOL

i go to grade 9 this year =/ i should be going to grade 10 and being a senior but i failed grade 8 2 years ago =/. Oh well. i hardley did anything this summer it went by so fast, Just like the school year. but meh. It wasent that bad i went camping, went on vacation. and drank a lot of beer. That my summer :D

Well guys, Summer is over and its time for school to start again. I will be a senior at my school this year. I am in HighSchool. Summer was fun but I had better ones. This summer I had some health problems so, I was unable to do a bunch of stuff. But the good news it that The doc. said I could start being active again, and my jaw should b feeling better soon (Got wisdom's removed). Anyones Good lcuk this year, im like 30 credits behind so I have to try and pass all my class's or ill ahve 2 senior years O.O

Anyone else do anything fun this summer? >.<

Hey im new here im gonna be a senior too. lol that sucks tho 2 years wow :hi:

i go to grade 9 this year =/ i should be going to grade 10 and being a senior but i failed grade 8 2 years ago =/. Oh well. i hardley did anything this summer it went by so fast, Just like the school year. but meh. It wasent that bad i went camping, went on vacation. and drank a lot of beer. That my summer :D

lol barely 9th that sucks dude im going to 12 lolbut i thought junior year was the hardest and most important year :-/

Man there are some young members on this site...LOL

im a new member lol not young but new. really yound members like 10? O.O

i still got a month still w/o school :P, i'll be in last grade of middle skewl :D

u got a long way to go dude im a senior i should noe lol :P

Haha, you got school.

u dont got skool O.O wow thats kewl i guess well cya :thumbsup: o.0 :hi: :P :-/ :D

lol skool is boring but its well worth it i guess lol

ScHOOL IS TOO FAST and vacations r too fast wow im already a senior wats wrong with time it is unperdictable

Hey im new here im gonna be a senior too. lol that sucks tho 2 years wow :hi:

lol barely 9th that sucks dude im going to 12 lolbut i thought junior year was the hardest and most important year :-/

im a new member lol not young but new. really yound members like 10? O.O

u got a long way to go dude im a senior i should noe lol :D

u dont got skool O.O wow thats kewl i guess well cya :thumbsup: o.0 :hi: :P :-/ :P

lol skool is boring but its well worth it i guess lol

ScHOOL IS TOO FAST and vacations r too fast wow im already a senior wats wrong with time it is unperdictable

I thought your name was 'asians-of-the-mist' and I lol'd.

skewl r teh sux i pwn

MMMM.....Beer!!! LOL

Seriously though, that sucks that you failed 8th grade. But hey when you get to be a senior you will be older and it will be easier for you to bag the girls...Lmao :pirate:

MMMM.....Beer!!! LOL

Seriously though, that sucks that you failed 8th grade. But hey when you get to be a senior you will be older and it will be easier for you to bag the girls...Lmao :pirate:

There's nothing to 'bag' in 8th grade...

two things gamepin. One there was for me, and two I said when he was a senior it would be easier...LOL

MMMM.....Beer!!! LOL

i have 0 problem bagging the girls in the 7th grade, 8th grade and years to come :D

LOL well good for you bro, thats the way it should be.

dude i'm goin to 8th and i got 3 girlfriends.......

I'm gunna be a Senior also. I was gunna take metal 3 but they cut the class, so now i have to take Senior Life Skills because i need last part of my math credits. ._.'

MMMM.....Beer!!! LOL

bag n' gag? that's kinky!... and hawt

dude i'm goin to 8th and i got 3 girlfriends.......

any worth while GF probly wouldnt let u have another gf. i bet u havent banged them.

I remember I got like 20 new members on this site becuase of my high school. Apparently lots of people play starcraft, and lots of people know about bwhacks. Even at my school, so when I tell them who I am they freak out, and then I get popular at school, and over the net. hehe

Edit: Im pretty sure that white tiger guy is a person from my school..

Sign in to follow this