Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Never Ending Story

the other monster reappears and they both smash XGhozt through the nearest building in a huge blast.

HG and jordan rush to XGhozt's aid as Xthar and Adam attempt to drive the monsters back.

the monsters get too hard and take a shot at adam, but xthar jumps into the way and saves adam

Just as that happens, xghost, Hg and jordan come back to even the battle

While tending to Ghozt HG, and Jordan notice an amulet by Ghozt's side. Then notice that it is radiating some sort of blue light from the crystal within. Jordan picks it up and is suddenly enevloped by the blue light, drawing some sort of power from the crystal

THe Blue Light is so intense from the amulet that it causes Jordan To pass out where he ends up knocking his head on a rock and passing out. He begins to have this dream where he can Predict the future. He see's that they are going to run into a shady character. One which will help them but in the end the group will have to end up killing him. Jordan then wakes up and tells his group his visions...

DeLuca takes the amulet and runs off while screaming "HOOPLAH!.....HOOPLAH!"

Meanwhile HG with his lightning speed stops deluca in his tracks with one slice of his katana.

Deluca splits in half and is as dead if not more dead then a rock. Meanwhile, the group begins to ponder the visions Jordan had and what they really mean and the fact that if this shady character helps them why would they have to kill this shady Character. So after pondering they continue onward and not an hour down the road they run into a character. Goldfish is his name. he says it's short for i-8-my-goldfish. THe group is wondering if this is the shady character that jordan had invisioned.

then out of nowhere a masked man wearing a dark black cloack shot goldfish in the head and ran off screaming "haha nigga"

Realizing that Goldy was hurt jordan ran over to him to see if he was ok. When he was checking for a pulse Goldy's body was engulfed by the blue light, and to everyones amazement the wound went away and Goldy seemed fine. Goldy made mention that when he was near death he had a vision......

that he killed a guy named chris and will be damned in the darkness of ....

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

but suddenlly the world blew up and nothing no longers existed, but just as that happened..

In my vision I was warned of a shady Character that would be encountered. Hearing this jordan remebered that his vision also revealed a shady Character. Jordan now realizing this became aware that Goldfish could not be the shady character he in visioned. Xthar, Jordan, XGhozt, Adam, Jenna,and Gold Fish Continue onward. XGhozt Becomes aware of a presence with his super sonic Hearing. He cautions The group to proceed Slowly. Apon Doing so The group Does infact come across a human figure. Both Jordan And goldfish realize simultaneously that this being is the shady character that would help them proceed with there journey and yet the group would make this shady character seize to be. The Shady Character Begins to Introduce him Self. I am.....

The ruler of war, but you can call me Genaral Fluff and stuff...

oh btw jordan he was shot in the head he woulda died right there but w/e its ur part of the story just stating that

Edited by Ruler_of_war

No fucker the pendant saved me. LOL. Now keep the story going.

The Group Found it humorous that his name was general Fluff and stuff and hadn't forgotten that eventually that they would end up killing him. Somehow with a name like that they didn't feel so guilty. But general Fluff and stuff began telling the group of his journeys and how he had learned several skills that if he could come with them on their journey he would teach each memeber a new skill that would be of value to them. The Group agreed but always kept watch on Genreal Fluff and stuff. Their trek would eventually lead them to a deep valley. They all began the descent into the valley. When They heard and felt a rumble and noticed that something huge had Flown over head....

It was a huge ufo with 16 aliens abord, The ufo then landed and Xthar, XGhozt, fish, jordan and hg went over to it.

One of the aliens poped out and said "DSH DS GKJD SFHJDSG EYFGDS BFDFJ GJHGFFC", Translated it means "Ho lee shit general fluff and stuff must die right now". Xthar, XGhozt, fish, jordan and hg just started laughing uncontrolibly

rofl. Good shit. Where did jenna go/ WHos jenna any way?

Realizing that the aliens wanted Gen fluff and stuff dead The group knew that they had to protect him for the time being if they wished to learn the powers he had promised. So Jenna being the sexy piece of ass that she is began seducing the aliens while the rest of the group made a getaway. Suddenly the group hears a scream, Not one of sexual pleasure but one of I'm a stupid bitch and am dead cause no one knew who i was any way" kind of scream from jenna. THe group is sad.....for 3 seconds and then proceeds onward. General Fluf and stuff Decides that now would be a good time to reward one of the members with a power for assisting him to safety. He chooses XGhozt. The Power I will teach you is......

How to win a lady over in bed.

na jk jk sais fluff and stuff i will give u the power to shoot black lasers frome your eyes first step is...

Uh come on, Jenna Jameson? You had to have heard of her.

So Gen. Fluff and Stuff gives Ghozt the power to shapeshift so he can take on the shape of whatever he wants. After he is done he tells ghozt that the power that I have instilled upon you will be of great help in your adventure. All of a sudden Xthar hears a noise of movement behind the group....someone is advancing on them

So xthar turns around, It was the evil twinkly. So xthar took out his evil gay slaying sword and chopped The evil twinkly in 2.

Then jordan came in with his blaster cannon and blasted his headoff, Then XGhozt with his mean shapeshifting abilitys turned into a super nova and melted the remains of the evil twinkly.

Chuck Norris showed up and roundhouse kicked everyone in the face.

The End

OR IS IT...

nope its not fluff and stuff gets up and butt rapes chuck norris while XGhozt watches wishing he could get in on it

Then xthar swoops down and beats technos face off,

Then shoots the shit out of chuck norris. Pwnd