Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Latest Sig

I was referred to this site by Vozige, so I thought I might as well see what you guys think of my gfx skill. Check it out.

c4dentry1copyyv7.th.png

looks good. too many (swirling) lines though >.<

i mean all the little strands of hair lines.

Nice Abstract work.

Have you done any others?

I have done many others, one sec I'll edit this post to put in another one of my sigs (diff. style)

EDIT:

Here it is

konixsemperparatuscopyxw6.th.png

Edited by Konix

you shouldn't use c4d u didnt make. and your other is very plain and has bad blending

if the C4D was released to the public, I can do as I wish with it as long as I don't claim it to be mine.

and on the other sig where is the bad blending...?

I didn't blend it with a feather delete, retard.

And I didn't just "stick" it on a bg.

The bg actually does blend with the render considering the bg is the render gaussion blurred multiple times, then put onto hard light. So yes it does blend. And as for the C4D it does not in any way shape or form show lack of skill. If you're calling half the gfx artists on the web (that are 1000x better than you or I) unskilled, then you my friend are retarded.

And with a sig like you have, I don't know how you could possibly be insulting me...

So, maybe you should try that whole shutting the fuck up thing sometimes?

I don't know, maybe you would realize you're just spewing crap every time you post.

Thats pretty sick dood

A sig like mine?

If you can duplicate a single one of my tags, i'll leave this community forever.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v289/BlackSKy/

but until that time comes, i'll say this, the "half the gfx artists on the web" you speak of, are noobs if they just take dled brushes, dled c4d, collage them together and add a filter or 2. The self-proclaimed gfx"artists" including yourself, are idiots.

Gausian blur is not blending.

dsds.png

newww234copy.png

1234456345copy.png

^Thats is.

So what, its visually appealing.

Most of the people here have very little experience.

Most of the people here have very little experience.

Your arrogance is showing.

Cut that shit out.

if you guys want to argue on who makes better sigs, fine, but can you do it in a flame thread?

I appreciate anyone who submits graphics to GC. It gives the site another dimension. I think that you all do nice work!

Looks nice! way to go! :thumbsup:

konix is the guy who got mw into gfx and sig making and i know hes good so back off div

im not trying to get involved here, but div is the most advanced sig user in this forum that i know. me and z, well we just try to learn from him. so when he says something, its not to be taken as flaming. more like constructive criticism.

its just ive been friends with konix for while and enjoy his work.

Div's presence as a critic shows us the flaws of our work. Most of the GC community say "Wow Nice Job dude, U ROcK!" or "zomg Tahts teh sHiznit!"

Yes they're good, but most of the time, the best thing we can make can be even better and Div is here the share the light to perfection that we as inexperienced artists are still blind by.

Besides, its very rare to hear him say anyting good about your work. Maybe a few "...but nice job though" here and there but thats as far as he goes. However, I rather hear him say something bad about it so I can make it better than to hear "Nice sig."

And if you think you're experienced enough to be recognized as a pro, stop being so arrogant. You need to earn that type of respect.

Everyone's a critic so put up with it.

To Div:

Dude, you really pissed someone off this time LOL!!

It was bound to happen, I knew someone would snap at you haha

Quit holdin' back and lets see the rest of your work.

To Vozige:

In refernce to the black and blue sig, its nice but the hard light blend on the render has to go. I mean, where is the light coming from? You can't just randomly put light on a render w/o having a source of light in the bg. Come on man.

Edited by Z

As good as he may be, he likes to flaunt his arrogance.

That's the only problem, and most of the time his "constructive critisism" isn't even constructive. It's a blatent put down for our bgeginner photoshop user.

Listen Div, I understand that you may be the best gfx artist HERE, but don't go galavanting your greatness because the whole arrogance act is really starting to get to some of us, and as long as you keep doing, the more and more negative opinions will build up.

[edit]

Also Div, you used innovation in the wrong context. He doesn't have a repedative technique to making signatures, but you almost got away with that one.

Try and think of a more fitting term, like "creative".

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

Not to argue with you Snoo, but when did he ever say "I'm better than everyone here?"

The idea you have of him being better than us comes from his work and your reaction from it. Shit, since when was it wrong to share your opinion? Even if its a bad one?

No such thing as freedom of speech in the Internet?

Not to argue with you Snoo, but when did he ever say "I'm better than everyone here?"

The idea you have of him being better than us comes from his work and your reaction from it. Shit, since when was it wrong to share your opinion? Even if its a bad one?

No such thing as freedom of speech in the Internet?

Do you want an exact quote of him shooting himself in the foot?