Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Second Sig

Rate from 1-10 please

DarkAngel.jpg

Edited by MadChat

its kinda bland you need to something els with the bg but its cool looking i guess

Also I forgot to add a border. I don't know how to do that lol, first day with photoshop.

I give it 4/10.

The render's head is pretty damn bright >.< also it just seems outta place for me. I dunno. -2

Don't got a border.. -1

Text is not so great for the empty space. -3

Thats brings us down to 4/10

Giving that its your 2nd sig so far, 5/10.

Overall 5/10. You're almost there buddy! Keep it up.

Edited by Z

There's plenty of ways. My frequently used method is by making a new layer and have it all the way to the top. Then go to Select<All (or hit Ctrl+A) then Edit<Stroke. I either go for White or Black and keep it at 1px.

And thats just one way to make a border. Try and get creative with it.

Oh thats hawt.

i really like it, but its too empty on the left hand side and text doesn't seem significant enough.

lol XGhozt you always say that... I'd give it a 6/10.

6.5/10 , looks a little toobig for my tasts, try to look up some text tutorials and DL some new fonts.

Thanks everyone for the comments :D

I honestly REALLY like this sig, I have no idea why.

Btw the reason it is empy over their is because the light flash is supposed to reflect on the picture, that's why the text looks like that.

Oh that's hawt.

:D

<3 i say 6.5/10 or 8/10 if you make it less boring on the left

Too big. ill rate it 5/10

Perhaps the name should be darker.

Erm.. dafonts.com

its ok for a second... but borders are for noobs, as is the crap text you used. you need to blend your render and use other colors, mono is a nono. and yea its too big. experiment with smudging dont use god damn dl brushes unless you want me to kick you in the throat.

its ok for a second... but borders are for noobs, as is the crap text you used. you need to blend your render and use other colors, mono is a nono. and yea its too big. experiment with smudging dont use god damn dl brushes unless you want me to kick you in the throat.

Jesus div, he's not that experienced. Wtf

Jesus div, he's not that experienced. Wtf

he should still get most of it, he knows what a border is, and i'd hope he knows the term monotone.

Edited by Div

Div, I did blend the render. I used the render as the actual background to the Sig. I used text: Poor richard from the photoshop texts. I could use better text I guess, but I like it. Boarder I have no idea how to do honestly and I did not smudge anything on it. Monotone? Eh I like it. What it is supposed to be is a dark angel turning to the light.

forgot to mention one VERY important detail, and this is to all your sig makers out there : DONT EVER EVER EVER EMBOSS YOUR TEXT! makes you look like a total noob and its ugly :D If you remember that, you'll at least have decent text :P

the renders not blended m8. trust me. notice how the render looks like its an actual part of the sig, yours just looks kinda slapped on