Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Closed Minded Christians Suck

What? Can't handle criticism, emo? Don't complain about other people's mistakes when you have so many faults. Grow up you fairy.

Your just bitching because I owned you on your first post.

"Your" is a genitive form of "you" what you are looking for is "You are" which can be written as "You're". You are a total idiot for not obeying the natural rules of the internet etiquette. You are now totally bashed to the ground because you are unable to type 100 percent coherent English. You shouldn't tell people how to type unless you can type without any errors. Typos aren't deadly, however what you have done is a continuous error that is there in every of your posts.

Also, close-minded christians are stupid as heck, that is surely the truth. However, I do approve for a fact that homosexuality is an abomination of nature, and it is supposed to be closed up in some kind of quarantine and smoked with Cyanide-Gas, and destroy the evidence of its existence. Hell, it's a damn HORMONAL ABNORMALITY due to a PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTORTION based on the FALSE ENVIRONMENT GIVEN TO THE CHILD which is the PARENTS' FAULT. How can you be proud of being a part of such a thing? Seriously, think before protecting homosexuality, especially in my presence. -rep given for that, as I hate that in every aspect. There are worse things that are suppressed, why is this being promoted as we speak?

Also, what forum is that guy on? Is there a reputation system? I'd like to give him a +rep.

And also, the Bible states that you are ought to stone a woman if she is not a virgin on her wedding night. Tell me, is that made of LOVE? I doubt it. Jesus Christ is an asshole. That religion is not made of love. Somewhere in the bible it says this: Only those who hate their entire family and even more definitely every part of it, their friends and everyone else, can be my students or something (dunno it in English). Is that love? No, it's blinded stupidity which enforces them to worship God and no others. To not care about others and hate them. Is that seriously what you said? No.

I don't believe in God. If there was a God, it left us long ago.

Parts dont fit? Our physical anatomy decides who we can and cant love?

Note: You left out an apostrophe from "Don't".

And yes, logic states that it should be that way. Physical Anatomy is supposed to determine that, because hormones are supposed to be based on your physical anatomy. Too bad it might be influenced by psychological abnormalities and distortions.

Edited by Zhuinden

Well, this is not where I was expecting this to go. o.o

This is still part of the flame board, and I haven't flamed anyone for AGES.

Man, you guys made the thread so not funny anymore :P I guess religion can get the better of us... :/

You can believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe, just don't go around preaching and talking about it.

I always wondered if the Bible is a stoners best friend because they can say smoking is "God's gift" or something then use the pages to roll blunts.

Sorry about ruining this epic thread, I hope he will read it though, I mean Excalibur.

Hah

God created adam and eve? lol. what about the cavemen and cavewoman.

Evolution has been proven. And the world is gona drown due to global warming if we dont stop pissing off the environment

The Theory is that God created evolution so there would be disbelief in the existence of god. So his followers would have true faith. I think the mojority of cristians Are closed minded fools.

BTW: Zhuinden, I found a typo in your Preacher happy post there.

Edited by g21_dxx

fuck you excalibur of the whores!

fuck you asshole!

go to hell bitch!

fuck you diarhea bitch

fuck you

T

Im a proud bisexual and people like you make me sick.

Good day.

ok...who da fuck are you??

Actually, I am bi and technically I am Christian even though i disagree with some of it. I totally agree with Excalibur and honestly Christian extremists are worse than Muslim extremists. They both totally go against their own religion by doing and acting like they do. I really think if we killed off all the religious extremists this world would be a much better place.

u cant get rid of religion its impossible. its what forms countries, unites people and etc. it will be that way forever and if not, many many generations to come.

for my own personal beliefs i do believe in God. i dont like fags and sure i think they're goin to hell. i mean they're def not going to heaven...im my opiionn anyways. i mean bein homo is not something natural, if it was there wuldnt be all this controversy . but yeah im not really much of a religious person so dont try to catch me with that crap that im supposed to love everyone. other than that, bring the flame on.

Ill be your god, then we'd be happy.

fuck you excalibur of the whores!

fuck you asshole!

go to hell bitch!

fuck you diarhea bitch

fuck you

Even though he's bi and emo he still has bigger balls than you.

How many of these threads do we need... It got sad and pathetic quite a while ago.

Hey hey hey, where is the typo in my post? :)

Excalibur dude your awesome... best way i can put it.

closed minded christans can believe that all they want its still wrong... just an arrogant retarded belief based on what mommy told them when they were two. hope all religion dies out soon its just the backbone of the weak a crutch because you cant believe in yourself and your to stupid to question anything... i swear theyre afraid of knowledge.

mr.winky you sound like a 30 year old guy that thinks theyre better than everyone else and when you post about punctuation youve reached a whole new low dumbass... dont flame us for flaming idiots if you dont have anything to say but flame off topic then dont post anything at all. Dick.

Just because you can't find the period and comma button on your keyboard that doesn't mean that enforcing punctuation in a post is wrong.

lol i love not going onto a forum for like a year then just randomly comming back

i got that from constantly seeing whole arguements over punctuation and its just stupid and pointless and it gets everything off topic real fast >.< i can find a comma lol i just dont think of using it