Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck you! .!. .!. Fuck you!

hey fuck you now fuck off u nigger fuck

Resort to racism how sad.... and by the way do you suck your mom's dick with that mouth?

now you being a fucking racist wtf is wrong with black people. i dont use nigger over the net because in real life a black person would kill you but your to fucking stupid to figure that shit out. so go back to your parrot and say fuck you and dont be racist you little stupid ass fucker.

but cripp you just said it :o

No he would not stay banned, I would unban because HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG

IF YOU FUCKING GET ANNOYED STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD FUCKTARD

i was the 1 that said he would get unbanned by wining to ghozt crippy boy was the 1 "annoyed"

bounder he is being racist i think that is a rule now NOT TO BE A RACIST!

you're all fucking retarded

Flaming a loser kid

You fail at life

gg no rm for you >:o

NOT IN FLAEM BOARD FUCKTARD

REREAD THE RULES

Hehe you just flamed him by calling him a "loser kid".

I think it should not matter what place it is your still be a racist.... it is fun and brings joy to my life.

well bounder i got nothing better to do so why not flame teh nub

go to sleep...

Wow! He has a two story house!!! :o Im living here in my one story house where you can walk straight through entrance and walk right out the back door within 10 seconds.

Thats not his house, that picture was actually taken from the inside of Neverland Ranch

dis thread is hardcore ya hear?

Yes, it is.

funny how i called it and ur mom picked up hmmmm brb phone sex is in order

Lol.

1-800-elohel

Indeed.

I already got one at 3 years old unlike Xthar the bitchfuck I got the balls!

Now go fuck yourself you dick!

The balls? You're, what, 12? I doubt you've even gone through puberty.

Naw, I think hes REALLY REALLY bored. he must have missed talking to us over the week.

Perhaps.

Thats an abnormally large clitoris

or

Only real men whip out 3/8 inch dicks

i cant decide

rofl that's the funniest picture I've ever seen. I'm still lol'ing

yeah fuck you

It doesn't say that anywhere in that line.

so fuck you FUCK YOU MUHAHAHAHA .!.

What exactly does saying "Fuck you" eighty times do? It's the internet. Maybe you need to take a look in profile and view my personal photo.

HG-Bounder-X owns the fuck outta yah!!

Now fuck off and fuck you Cripp

Fuck you

Now wut? fuck you I said it again

Cripp fuck you!!

Back to you bitch!!!

And this is doing what? It's the internet. Fighting over the internet is like the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. It's time to grow Gooner.

doesn't stop me from wanting to do it...

Understandable.

Sorry but text cannot be shoved up someone's ass. (You should take another try at physics)

Lol.

I'd be more offended if that made any sense.

Lol.

I'm not a parrot you bisexual fuck.

I got the balls to say FUCK YOU

wut now?

Once again, I doubt you've even hit puberty. It's time to grow up and get some real life friends.

oh really? show me it u dumbbitch fagbag

now got something to say for you.

fuck you too now wut? I said FUCK YOU!!

...We heard you the first eighty times. It's understandable that you just got your computer back and you're happy that you do, but there is no need to take WORDS OVER THE INTERNET FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW SERIOUSLY. Grow up.

hey fuck you now fuck off u nigger fuck

... You don't even know the meaning of that word. Stop being ignorant.

you're all fucking retarded

Flaming a loser kid

You fail at life

gg no rm for you >:o

NOT IN FLAEM BOARD FUCKTARD

REREAD THE RULES

Fucking Exactly.

Exactly, Exactly, Exactly. Thank you Bounder.

Hehe you just flamed him by calling him a "loser kid".

How is it a flame if it's true?

Thats not his house, that picture was actually taken from the inside of Neverland Ranch

Oh, so you've been there, too? Lol.

What was this "harmless joke" that Gooner got upset about in the first place?

All I have to say is what Bounder said already:

"you're all fucking retarded

Flaming a loser kid

You fail at life

gg no rm for you >:("

Gooner, it's time that you make some friends outside of the internet. That's probably the reason why your parents took away your computer in the first place.

| 00:07 | dragoonerzerg: im not mad im having fun for a big surprise of my return

gooner is such a cunt sausage

Wow! He has a two story house!!! :P Im living here in my one story house where you can walk straight through entrance and walk right out the back door within 10 seconds.

3 stories...

pretty big?

now fuck you now fuck off

I'm friends with a black person now fuck you!

Infact I don't really mean all those fuck you's just that I can't think of topic.

Now fuck you too

:fuk: :D

ZOMG I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE 3 STORY BOXES

so gooner how much did ur 3 story box cost?

Lmao gooner get a life kid what do u do? wake up every day just to log in here and tell everyone to fuck you? like everyone is telling you... go get some real friends, get of ure computer find a job do something with ure sad pathetic life. instead of swearing at people over the net saying u have balls to tell someone half way across the globe to go fuck themselves? lmao u fuckin pussy go to someones face and say that then come back and tell me u have balls.

So yeh i know ure gonna quote this and say like fucku omfg fuck u gayassbitch or something like that and i guess thats ok if it makes u feel cool or make u feel like a man. but seriously get a life i cant believe ure not banned. as in ure other posts ure telling everyone to go fuck themselves, not just in this 1.

u wanna fuck me?

fuck you then

fuck you too!

yeah fuck you!

rofl "fuck you" a hundred times is making me laugh rofl

u wanna fuck me?

I doubt anyone would want to fuck you. As said, at least MAKE attempts to get a life. Or just go try to get soul-upgrades / character developments, that's what I'm trying to do nowadays.

I doubt anyone would want to fuck you. As said, at least MAKE attempts to get a life. Or just go try to get soul-upgrades / character developments, that's what I'm trying to do nowadays.
really well im trying to get my girl friend to stop calling me at 3 am (in the summer time i got nothing better to do than sit around)