Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey

Name:Sean

Favorite Game: Star Craft, Halo, or Guitar hero, love them all.

Favorite Color: Green

Where are you from: CA, US

Where did you hear about us: from ZG a long while back.

Who are you ( SN ): SomeIdiotNerd (my aka is sin.)

What are you: Male geek (lol) Nah, just taking life as it comes to me.

What do you represent: Not sure what to say...

Gaming Screen Name: SomeIdiotNerd or sin.

Have a GirlFriend: Sure do.

Why did you come here: I actually came here a while back (maybe a year ago) from zg. But i never really posted here. But, now I am back because I was searching my old email addresses after zg closed down for whatever reason.

Who is your Idol: My idol is any person that pursues his/her dreams peacefully.

What can you do:

- Program? No.

- Script? Small bits.

- Read? Yes.

- Spell? Yes.

About you (Description): I'm very intelligent. I love to game and love hanging out with my friends. I like to skateboard and I'm a very good swimmer. Also varsity water polo. I like doing photo editing and making tags, so I'll be active in that forum i suppose. I'm not much of a hacker, I used to be though.

I came from ZG, and (fortunately or unfortunately) Viper, Knwn, and some others definitely know me. Hope I can have a good time here.

Nice to see some of y'all again.

Edited by SomeIdiotNerd

Can't say i know you, but welcome to Ghoztcraft!

Wuz up SomeIdiotNerd. I hope you end up being active. Too bad Nate is a douche bag and sold the site.

Welcome back!

Wuz up SomeIdiotNerd. I hope you end up being active. Too bad Nate is a douche bag and sold the site.

Welcome back!

I'm active on all sites i go to, no need to worry.

Is that what happened to ZG? Wow...

Thx for the welcome guys.

Welcome back. Hope you stay for a while.

Hmm.. alot of ZGers are coming over here...

I wonder what ever happened to Hel-Master and Epiq.

Well in any case, Good to see you again Sin. Its been a while.

well hello hello <3 ill bring everyone back ;)

and hel aka robbie should still be around somewhere i know he is

Yes Winkey sometimes appears here. Wow, it's nice seeing everyone coming back. :P Welcome to Ghoztcraft.

You joined a short time after me, but i have no idea who you are :P

lol yeah SomeIdiotNerd is from Zerogamers.com. Back when it was still a hacking website, not one to generate money. I can hardly believe that's all it's for now. Sigh... And people still keep clicking. >_>

Hey, good too see you. You may or may not know me, but I remember you from ZG, my account there was xXRyDeRXx (Got a good 100-200 posts in the Starcraft Section). Anyway thanks for your constructive criticism on my signature, it's helped me a lot! Although I still suck with sharpening, I think I'm getting better, been trying to practice lately. Also, I had one question for you, who's the person in your signature/avatar?

Hmm.. alot of ZGers are coming over here...

I wonder what ever happened to Hel-Master and Epiq.

Well in any case, Good to see you again Sin. Its been a while.

Yeah, and we should tell them to GTFO because most of them are lamers.

Hey, good too see you. You may or may not know me, but I remember you from ZG, my account there was xXRyDeRXx (Got a good 100-200 posts in the Starcraft Section). Anyway thanks for your constructive criticism on my signature, it's helped me a lot! Although I still suck with sharpening, I think I'm getting better, been trying to practice lately. Also, I had one question for you, who's the person in your signature/avatar?
ahhh, k, i remember you. No problem on the tag. The person in my tag is just a stock of some random dude.

Yeah, and we should tell them to GTFO because most of them are lamers.

I promise I'll be good xD.

Just in case you don't know, there is a "Quote" button, it's located in the bottom of the person's post. Click that (You can have multiple posts selected) and then hit Add Reply. This way when you post, it shows who you quoted. :P

Just in case you don't know, there is a "Quote" button, it's located in the bottom of the person's post. Click that (You can have multiple posts selected) and then hit Add Reply. This way when you post, it shows who you quoted.

sorry, on most sites you can only quote one person with the button.

This site has been heavily modded by XGhozt. It's got very nice features :D

I guess GC is going to be the new ZG soon? >_> Looks like I'll be answering a WHOLE lot of noobish questions soon if this keeps up...

lol even the more active people asked a lot of questions XD

Welcome to Ghoztcraft.