Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1 Billion Post Goal!

Okay so now you guys really must think I am crazy. I want us to try to get 1,000,000,000 posts. If anyone EVER gets the billionth post, message me and I will award you with $10,000 USD.

All the rules can be found here http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/Rules-Contests-t7343.html .

Let the posting begin!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea pics of the cash or it isn't real

i will have a discussion with one person all the way through... that leaves me 500million posts...

hmmm that would put me slightly ahead of Cripp and XGhozt

Wouldn't we go to 100,000 posts..........

I think this is unreal..... this would take forever. like 5 years.... Lets do something more realistic. Is it too soon to do another contest? Who will sponsor the next one?

Edit: what an interesting contest would be the max poster contest. the winner has to make the post of the number of the person with the most posts!

If there is know person supporting the prizes then it wont happen. Second this is unreal like worm stated.

I think this is unreal..... this would take forever. like 5 years.... Lets do something more realistic. Is it too soon to do another contest? Who will sponsor the next one?

Edit: what an interesting contest would be the max poster contest. the winner has to make the post of the number of the person with the most posts!

5 years....lol....try 250 years......and thats IF someone is making a post every second of every day......:D

Well.... since the 1000 post contest took so long... I think he could save up the money for this contest.... if it ever finishes lol

...Human Insanity...

Reading FanFictions is more productive than this...

I personally will strike a check for 250 USD for the winner of the 1 billionth post contest.

^.^

And no, Im not taking a pic of the check... it has my account number on it... >.>

Aye 1 billion would be insane, 10k took like 10 months.

It would never work,

and not so soon after the last contest.

But its nice to have a thread to go to when there's nothing else.

So...its not possible, or you aren't willing? I am POSITIVE that if there were some big prizes, it wouldn't take 10 months...

Lets say a grand pot of like 1000 dollars, or 5k dollars....

But this time on the flip side, its VIP only ^.^

Also, 2nd and 3rd would get prizes too, just not as much as first...

Come on guys... i am personally willing to donate 250 dollars ^.^

Guys, I like having a place where we all get free posts. Don't stop it :D .

You want to spam use the spam board.

So...its not possible, or you aren't willing? I am POSITIVE that if there were some big prizes, it wouldn't take 10 months...

Lets say a grand pot of like 1000 dollars, or 5k dollars....

But this time on the flip side, its VIP only ^.^

Also, 2nd and 3rd would get prizes too, just not as much as first...

Come on guys... i am personally willing to donate 250 dollars ^.^

it would take 250 years just to count to a billion...now it took this website 10 months just for 10k....so itll probably take 400 years :)......Unless you have your children's,children's children coming on here,it is mathmatically impossible for us to get 1 billion posts..in one thread..

if we had 500 active members id do a million but a billion is out ragous

mm, if the stakes were real and proven legit..ppl would come on here just to reah the billion..ithink it can be done.

I do too... I mean who the fuck wouldnt come if they saw an article on digg... "10k for just posting!"

It wouldn't be THAT long..

maybe 100 million/

You guys just want a place were you can get post count and spam. This might get closed.