Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar Is An Asshat.

Just like that.

I'm too busy to express what I mean, but he is, just believe me.

Somehow i find that kinda hard to believe.

I have an exam the day after tomorrow and I'm not doing well preparing myself to contain enough information. TOO BUSY is what I mean.

...uh

SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Whoa black betty, spam-ba-lam!

You, have yet to bring a point other then a random remark about some one. Elaborate please i would like to this out come if not close this for being pointless.

You guys fail to see the point.

Tell us what he did wrong please o.0

I agree with magic you never said or showed us the point so thus there is no point for us to see until you tell us the point, at which time we will all choose sides :D

/agreed.

That's like me saying something to the effect of... I HATE BLUE CHAIRS.

It's too random, and too vague... I really should refine my statement and back it up.

id give a reason why this makes no sence but you guys put it nicely lol

Bleh, you guys don't see the point.

He doesn't even play the AS or close to doesn't even know what it is, yet he believes he is superior by saying that me saying that Speedskater is for some reason truly superior to everyone which is quite weird is bitching and shouldn't be done; and for flaming me totally without a real reason I negrepped him, and he negrepped me back. That's the whole story, he's an ass-hat.

He doesn't even play the AS or close to doesn't even know what it is, yet he believes he is superior by saying that me saying that Speedskater is for some reason truly superior to everyone which is quite weird is bitching and shouldn't be done; and for flaming me totally without a real reason I negrepped him, and he negrepped me back. That's the whole story, he's an ass-hat.

I see.

Well, you did the right thing. Surely he will be less of an asshat now.

Children. Neg rep for no reason (back an forth).

Well maybe it was a little bit but ppl wouldn't flame someone else for a thing as Unusable in life as the AS.

Well Zar did :P I guess that makes him an obvious ass-hat? Especially the neg-rep, how am I supposed to reach 100 like this? Lol.

People its a damn app on gc, really fighting over such stupidity only proves your own stupidity. ^.^

Magic is right why fight over the AS

People its a damn app on gc, really fighting over such stupidity only proves your own stupidity. ^.^

Trying to talk people out of caring about something they care about isn't very effective either :P

Because he flamed me for no reason and then negrepped me like if I had done anything wrong.

Because he flamed me for no reason and then negrepped me like if I had done anything wrong.

He probably thinks that he didn't do anything wrong and that you did.

Once again, to quote what I said in Cripp's sig...

Crafterzz (9:47:43 PM): I don't understand why all people do is argue

Once again, to quote what I said in Cripp's sig...

Crafterzz (9:47:43 PM): I don't understand why all people do is argue

Because they have differing viewpoints.

BECAUSE HUMANITY IS STUPID

Because they have differing viewpoints.

And that.