Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar Is An Asshat.

I'm not I'm simply expressing my opinion as zhuinden but see. His post was implied as a incomplete witch forces a replie mine wasn't. There fore making it a opinion thats all.

Wow that was completely dumb. Why cry about getting negative repped? Seriously you are a loser if you are concerned with your rep points on this site. Grow up stupid teenager, and stop complaining about things, because no one cares. :taunt:

- rep for you.

why cant we all just get along...?

Because Mr.Winkey is a bigger asshat than Zar, because he's also inactive, and came back only to fuck around with me.

Why dont you and Zar settle this over a game of rock paper sissors shoot

Because Mr.Winkey is a bigger asshat than Zar, because he's also inactive, and came back only to fuck around with me.

I am always here. You attacked a good man with your stupidities so you get what you deserve.

I think everyone should negative rep Zhuinden for his stupidity and for his emotional attachments to rep points. :thumbsup:

LOL I think we all do. Zar is a good guy.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

I wonder if two could positive rep over and over for no reason...

this is some what pointless but I guess see zhuiden's arguement

Edited by Speedskater

I just wasted moments of my life reading all this. Moments I will never get back. This is dumb. Just Pm him your issues.

BECAUSE HUMANITY IS STUPID

Because they have differing viewpoints.

And that.

o_o how did you edit your post without making the "This post was edited.." thing show up on it? It does that for me even if I edit it within 5 seconds before anyone even views the topic.

To azu: vips can do that :D

At the topic: why neg rep Zhuinden hes a good guy. hell their equal in my book...

Wow that was completely dumb. Why cry about getting negative repped? Seriously you are a loser if you are concerned with your rep points on this site. Grow up stupid teenager, and stop complaining about things, because no one cares. :taunt:

- rep for you.

Why complain about stupid teenagers complaining?

- rep for you.

because its annoying.

- rep for you.

because its annoying.

Started to make a real reply for you but nevermind. I'm just not really sure what to say. Are you stupid or something?

Started to make a real reply for you but nevermind. I'm just not really sure what to say. Are you stupid or something?

Yes, he is. Just ignore. Of course, as this is a flame thread, I guess I should type something that is of such value. Just so those who read this won't just waste their time, or something.

i like Zar more than you Zhuinden...

mmmm, i wonder how many fans Zhuinden has...? T_T

because the complaining of teenagers annoying

Of course, you obviously got yourself into the main crowd of this site, being 13 years old, from Australia, and being a total idiot. Being a complete attention whore, who makes 5 threads about how he is leaving the site, because he got OWNED, by who? Oh, of course, ME. That might be a real reason why you don't like me, I guess that's quite valid, being a 13 years old immature little faggot who whines about how he doesn't have a girlfriend at the age of thirteen, with broken american-style morals and expections from Fate and life itself. Stupidity gains attention. The reason why I don't have so many fans is because I keep my level of stupidity low, except sometimes in the shoutbox, but the shoutbox has limited shouts. Easy as that. By the way, saying how the complaining of teenagers is annoying, let us never forget what you did when you were told that you have no life. I believe we all remember, and if we don't, then we should check it out. Because a lot can be learnt from that.

- rep for you.

I am always here. You attacked a good man with your stupidities so you get what you deserve.

I think everyone should negative rep Zhuinden for his stupidity and for his emotional attachments to rep points. :thumbsup:

I guess you are the embodiment of superiority above all based on age? Because just because you have a wife and chlidren, it doesn't neccesarily mean you are a lot more intelligent, and less of an assmarauder, actually. We can just see the expression of stupidity and the malicious vileness in your post, seeing that you do exactly the same as what is the least expected, and you are also trying to enforce other people to do so. Why? Because you're a faggot. You try to ruin whatever other people try to achieve, because you enjoy it. You're worse than a normal teenager, I guess your age made you feel superior, but made you a lot inferior compared to the neccesary human morals that you were supposed to grab. By the way, no, you are NOT always here, I rarely see you, and I'm quite active. Also, just because you don't care about this whole thing, and ignore everything that was the original cause of this whole thread, it doesn't mean everyone does, even though most people don't care, indeed. But you are supposed to care. You're older, you're supposed to have learnt that caring towards what the cause of things are, and what's happening at the moment. But you don't. Obviously you believe the 9/11 was done by the russians or something else, but you ignore the fact that it was the work of the USA Government. Thank you for being a step towards the destruction of human society, you goddamn consumer brainless bitchfag.

Of course, you obviously got yourself into the main crowd of this site, being 13 years old, from Australia, and being a total idiot. Being a complete attention whore, who makes 5 threads about how he is leaving the site, because he got OWNED, by who? Oh, of course, ME. That might be a real reason why you don't like me, I guess that's quite valid, being a 13 years old immature little faggot who whines about how he doesn't have a girlfriend at the age of thirteen, with broken american-style morals and expections from Fate and life itself. Stupidity gains attention. The reason why I don't have so many fans is because I keep my level of stupidity low, except sometimes in the shoutbox, but the shoutbox has limited shouts. Easy as that. By the way, saying how the complaining of teenagers is annoying, let us never forget what you did when you were told that you have no life. I believe we all remember, and if we don't, then we should check it out. Because a lot can be learnt from that.

you got a few things wrong there

• im not a attention whore, i was telling everyone that i was leaving, and i did not make 5 threads at all.
  • you never OWNED me
  • i suppose you were very mature when you were 13? well if you were then why have you changed all of a sudden?
  • i do have a girlfriend T_T asked her out on thursday
  • well im sorrrryy you're a loner

not much to say here but please stfu.

@AZU

umm can you stop being a smartass please, k, thx.

The girlfriend you asked out on thursday will leave you a month later. And your soul will be broken, and you'll be a whiny little emo kid who dyes his hair black and sings songs about cutting his veins.

And you made 3 threads, not 5. Same deal, you still made 3 instead of 1, where you say "Oh BTW I'll be leaving because I have to go weep in my corner of sorrow".

And I don't know if I was, I probably wasn't, however at least I am NOW. And I wouldn't say it clearly that "the whining of teenagers is annoying" if I did it as well.

And making you leave Ghoztcraft for a while and almost for an eternity is considerable an Owned, in my opinion. I guess you don't consider it that, but that was still fun to watch.

And I guess just because I don't have a girlfriend, the fact that you have a temporary one won't make you superior in any way.

Sooo... Does anyone else like turtles?

We had two turtles and a few others a long time ago, about 6 years? They were pretty cute, but all they did was float around in the water and eat. You couldn't touch them because they would have bitten your fingers off, meh. But I still missed them after a while T_T

I almost forgot to mention that it is exceedingly easy to get a girlfriend in Australia, don't be so proud. THe Man - Woman ratio is mind boggling low.

Of course, you obviously got yourself into the main crowd of this site, being 13 years old, from Australia, and being a total idiot. Being a complete attention whore, who makes 5 threads about how he is leaving the site, because he got OWNED, by who? Oh, of course, ME. That might be a real reason why you don't like me, I guess that's quite valid, being a 13 years old immature little faggot who whines about how he doesn't have a girlfriend at the age of thirteen, with broken american-style morals and expections from Fate and life itself.
Hey.. what's being australian have to do with it? And I sure as hell didn't act like that when I was 13 :/

umm can you stop being a smartass please
Can you please stop being a dumb ass?

Sooo... Does anyone else like turtles?
Baby turtles are cute ^^

baby_turtle.jpg