Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar Is An Asshat.

Cute.

HOWEVER I don't remember the time when I was 13 years old so I cannot say anything about that even though it was 3 years ago. But I certainly didn't have a girlfriend, and I didn't get STDs from being stupid. :o

Wow that was completely dumb. Why cry about getting negative repped? Seriously you are a loser if you are concerned with your rep points on this site. Grow up stupid teenager, and stop complaining about things, because no one cares. :taunt:

- rep for you.

+rep for that agree with you 100%

yes im a teen too but come on guys grow the fuck up my god zar is a great guy and dude one neg rep isnt gonna fucking kill you live with it dont drag your fucking little insignificant problems for every one to fight over

-rep for this topic

and I didn't get STDs from being stupid. :o

oh thats how i got it!

Wow zhuinden, this was a completely pointless topic, why on earth did you complain about 1 ned rep?

doing so you have gained 4 more.

are you gonna go make 4 more topics about how people negative repped you for complaining about being negative repped now?

-rep

Wow, zhuiden you are a really big hypicrite. Also it seems you have something agaisnt America, you mention it alot in your post. You talk about whining, but yet you are whining the most... Do you really think being active here makes a difference in this topic? Your mad at zar -reping you back, but you did the same thing to me when i saw you were insulting all Americans by calling them selfish and arogant. Have you ever been to America Zhuiden? or do you just listen to your media.

The girlfriend you asked out on thursday will leave you a month later. And your soul will be broken, and you'll be a whiny little emo kid who dyes his hair black and sings songs about cutting his veins.

And you made 3 threads, not 5. Same deal, you still made 3 instead of 1, where you say "Oh BTW I'll be leaving because I have to go weep in my corner of sorrow".

And I don't know if I was, I probably wasn't, however at least I am NOW. And I wouldn't say it clearly that "the whining of teenagers is annoying" if I did it as well.

And making you leave Ghoztcraft for a while and almost for an eternity is considerable an Owned, in my opinion. I guess you don't consider it that, but that was still fun to watch.

And I guess just because I don't have a girlfriend, the fact that you have a temporary one won't make you superior in any way.

ofcourse she will break up sometime, we're only young retard. i don't think copying you would be such a smart idea, i don't need to cut my self or be emo when i have a punching bag outside to take my stress out on, maybe you should try it but i suppose your hands have almost fallen off the way you treat them.

also i only made one thread i was leaving but yes i did post in other threads that i was leaving and also i don't weep over some fucking forum that has a bunch (or atleast one) jerks in it.

and also i suppose you think picking on other people who are younger than you over the internet is fun? well you need a life mate, go out get a girlfriend get married although i doubt you could because your too busy arguing with 13 year olds like me over the internet.

and last but least my temporary thing has and will always be there unlike yours which probably fell off during puberty (or have you been through that yet?).

Wow, zhuiden you are a really big hypicrite. Also it seems you have something agaisnt America, you mention it alot in your post. You talk about whining, but yet you are whining the most... Do you really think being active here makes a difference in this topic? Your mad at zar -reping you back, but you did the same thing to me when i saw you were insulting all Americans by calling them selfish and arogant. Have you ever been to America Zhuiden? or do you just listen to your media.

o.0 link? I don't recall him ever saying anything about America.

He is just one of those idiots who likes to think America is perfect.

o.0 link? I don't recall him ever saying anything about America.

read properly and stop agreeing with Zhuinden

That was random.

-reping you back, but you did the same thing to me when i saw you were insulting all Americans

You're forgetting the fact that I had no idea who the fuck Starflare7 is.

Oh and by the way, this thread was a perfect way to see the fucktards of the site who ruin the community with their stupidity, those are the people who -repped me because Winkey told them to do so.

At least it was worth it that way.

You guys are still flaming in this thread? Every time I log on to this site, I notice a new post within the lobby.

You guys are still flaming in this thread? Every time I log on to this site, I notice a new post within the lobby.

Flames make the Ghoztcraft go 'round.

It has something to do with the fact that somehow they always give me a reason to continue.

By the way, for some reason my Rep always goes back to 79, lol.

I think your an asshat.

You're an asshat.

I said prove it, not state your theory again.

First of all I said I think you're an asshat. There is nothing I need to prove. My own opinion of what I think of you.

You are an asshat.

That's great, but what does your opinion achieve?

You're an asshat.
First of all I said I think you're an asshat. There is nothing I need to prove.
You're a liar and I just proved it.

helloseriousbusiness3am.jpg

By the way

Those who negrepped me are all fucking idiots because they can't fucking read. My problem was NOT the negative reputation he gave me. It was that he FLAMED me for no reason after a thread had already been resolved, then I negrepped him, and he was like "OMFG WTF" and negrepped me back, like as if he had not done anything wrong and he would be the higher one who hasn't done anything. Reflected what he had done, is what I mean. He acted like he hasn't done anything wrong.

But those who negrepped can't read. The most disappointing part is that most of them are staffmembers. This site is getting rather...

Luckily, at least some mods/admins do their jobs, and he was Warned.

Zhuinden won this flame.

Magical-Trev lost.

The topic is unimportant.

He probably didn't think what he was doing was wrong. If he did why would he do it?

I have no idea, because he can express his anger through words, and it makes him feel good?

By the way, Magical Trever had already lost when he actually posted his first post in this thread. ;)