Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Guest shelby

Name: homie

Wanted job:charms prof

Reason: im really creative in building i will put my powers to good use i can help out greatly i dont know how long this position is open but i really want this position cause i really enjoy being on this server evryone is so nice and i wish to be a prof PLEASE

than you :P

Guest shelby

i forgot to say that im a hufflepuff prefect LOL :thumbsup:

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position trying out for: any kind of job available

Reason: I would love to be a prefect in your server for a lot of reasons, like: I really like your server because It is like a magical place and it is a creative place. I have been playing constantly everyday for like 4-6 hours a day. I used to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but when my friend told me about this ,I basically fell in love. almost everything I do now a days is play in your server. If you approve this job for me you would have fulfilled my dream and I give you my word that I will not take advantage of other players or the server. I really do like the idea of helping other players and off-course I will never grief. I think it is stupid to do that. I have full respect to this server especially that it is royal. I would love to help other players and have fun with them. I will take my job seriously and will check on the server everyday. I will not go around messing with people by killing them and banning them. Like I said before I will not take advantage of the players or server. I respect the rules, and enjoy exploring your world, but to be honest with you, I don't really like the fact that I am always kicked when I cut the grass by mistake. I met some of the other prefects and professors. They were really kind. Everyday in bed I hope that you will promote me. So this is all I need to say.

Thank you for your time. :)

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position trying out for: any kind of job available

Reason: I would love to be a prefect in your server for a lot of reasons, like: I really like your server because It is like a magical place and it is a creative place. I have been playing constantly everyday for like 4-6 hours a day. I used to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but when my friend told me about this ,I basically fell in love. almost everything I do now a days is play in your server. If you approve this job for me you would have fulfilled my dream and I give you my word that I will not take advantage of other players or the server. I really do like the idea of helping other players and off-course I will never grief. I think it is stupid to do that. I have full respect to this server especially that it is royal. I would love to help other players and have fun with them. I will take my job seriously and will check on the server everyday. I will not go around messing with people by killing them and banning them. Like I said before I will not take advantage of the players or server. I respect the rules, and enjoy exploring your world, but to be honest with you, I don't really like the fact that I am always kicked when I cut the grass by mistake. I met some of the other prefects and professors. They were really kind. Everyday in bed I hope that you will promote me. So this is all I need to say.

Thank you for your time. :)

OH NO. I JUST APPLIED FOR RAVENCLAW PREFECT..

I didnt know charms and transfiguration were open

:{

Character Name: EdgeOrton1011

Character Current Position: Gryffindor prefect

Position I wish to fill: Charms Professor

Reason: I have been on this server for a while, I have managed to become a prefect (thanks to your acceptance for me) and i feel responsible enough to become a professor. I would like to become charms professor so i can teach students all about what accessories and what they do as well as armor bonuses, I can also tell people where the accessories can be obtained and also the needed materials for crafting armor.

I hope you accept my application :D

Thank you for your time

-EdgeOrton10

I call potions prof

:D

Ok, ivrae, would it be ok if i had two chars,, the current well known char tobuscus, and then on a separate profile have a prof position? If not, I can just apply for tob acct

Guest Klapp

Character Name: Klapp

Character Position: Professor of Charms

Reason: Aside from the fact that I am on regularly (and likely will be on even moreso once 1.0.6 is released tomorrow), I do not yet have any position on the server, aside from that of "student". I rather like the idea of role playing in Terraria, assuming we can get it off the ground, and Charms were one of my favorite parts of the Harry Potter universe. The idea of bending the laws of the universe to manipulate the inherent properties of objects appeals to me; especially in that it can also be used to alter states of the mind. Anyway, I just thought I would apply. It sounds like fun.

• Like 1

Oh, Here I go!

Character name:tobuscus

Current position:Ravenclaw Prefect

Wanted position: Potions Professor

Reason:

Basically, I want to be potions prof because I know where to find ingredients (most of them). Also, because I know what is in some potions offhand. I am on terraria often, and would not (scratch that) MOST LIKELY not abuse the Power. Plus, i want to be able to ban those jerks that use hacks to screw with the server. thanks

:)

Oh one more thing,

Sorry about posting 1 apply post for prefect 2 days ago,then posting one today. If you ask me to wait a while for me to become professor, i will completely understand

Thanks

:)

P.S

I want to know if ska could be my assistant

xD

I am actually a member here by the way, I just forgot to log in because I was posting from Steam's browser. >_>;

Character name: Mr.Red

Character Position: Gryffindor Perfect

Reason: Luna has been promoted to head boy and i would like to take his place. I love this server and its Harry Potter theme. I think that i can really help this sever flourish. I have been on this server for a while now and it is the only server i keep coming back to. I am online everyday and love to help people in need. As a perfect i could do more for this server than i can as a student. i would be firm but fair and i would not take advantage of my powers.

I hope my i get my Headboy tag soon lol But thank you for making me headboy of Slyhtheryn :D

Character name: Leothul

Current position: Professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts

Wanted position: Quidditch Referee/Supervisor

Reason:

I am a well-known and active member of this server, and have since long enjoyed my establishment as a professor.

Though I am not the nicest 'kid' around, I know most people greatly appreciate my comings to the server.

The time has come, I think, for a slight promotion.

As it happens, I have been following the Quidditch topic from the start, and have contributed some - mostly correct - suggestions, to help shape the game.

Now I know that it hasn't been played yet as the server needs to update, but I feel like I'm the right person for the job.

I would go and host practice sessions, experiment with the amount of team members (which I think might be reduced) as well as be a referee.

Also, I would provide the students with some tactical information about the game itself.

I would appreciate it if you gave me this responsibility, on top of my teaching and guild-leading

Edited by Thor

Character name: Momo

Current position: Slythereine Student

Wanted position: Slythereine Perfect

Reason:

I am a well-known and active member of this server, and have since long enjoyed being a student on this server, but now i wanna be more that a student i wanna be a perfect

i feel that i am right for this because i am a responsible and dependable person.

Thank you guys and have a nice day!

P.S. This server = Awesome!!

Guest Mr.Red

this is the fifth time i tried to post this.

Character name: Mr.Red

Character Position: Gryffindor Perfect

Reason: Luna has been promoted to head boy and i would like to take his place. I love this server and its Harry Potter theme. I think that i can really help this sever flourish. I have been on this server for a while now and it is the only server i keep coming back to. I am online everyday and love to help people in need. As a perfect i could do more for this server than i can as a student. i would be firm but fair and i would not take advantage of my powers.

Guest Mr.Red

p.s. i am a member but could not get it to post so i tried as a guest :)

Character name: Vincent

Current Position: Hufflepuff student

Wanted position: Quidditch referee/prof

Reason:

Since I had the idea of Quidditch on this server I think I should be a quidditch referee. If you read the Quidditch thread I said that we would need 2 snitch I also think that 2 referee will be useful cause the field as 2 sides. I also could spawn item for quidditch like uniforms; throwing knifes; swords etc. I was building the dorms for the players but now my right to build as expired so I can't finish them now.

I am an active member on the server and had played Quidditch on other harry potter games (rpg).

Who is jj [the New Prefect in Slytherine] have never seen him on the server :/

I thought Momo deserves the Prefect position :-)

But i have never seen jj so i dont know how he is

Bye!

,Timmy :D

Who is jj [the New Prefect in Slytherine] have never seen him on the server :/

I thought Momo deserves the Prefect position :-)

But i have never seen jj so i dont know how he is

Bye!

,Timmy :D

This does not belong in Job Applications. If necessary make a new topic here,

Guest UndyingPwnzone

Character Name: UndyingPwnzone

Character Position: Janitor

Reason: I'm a hard working guy looking to help out clean up around the school and restrooms, hoping to work hard and work my way up out of a janitors position but since I'm new to the school I have to start off somewhere small. Thanks for taking the time to look into this application! Really hope I get the job! :D

wow. Hey william~!

Guest Emily

Character Name: Sophe

Current Posistion: Ravenclaw headgirl

Posistion Wanted: Transfiguration Professor

Reason:Well now that im headgirl i would like to help out even more than i can now

being a professor can help me do this i wish to be a professor because i love transfiguration

if i was a harry potter character i would chooose hermione or professor Moganagll transfiguration is my favorite part of the books

always waiting for that very part were she turns herself into a cat but this is about the job i wish to have so i love the server and would do ANYTHING to keep it how it is i promise never to abuse my powers i hope u acept this application if u dont then im fine going on being a headgirl till i feel to try again

Thank you for your time

-sophe

Name:Redboii

House:Griffindor

Job:Perfect

Reason: i wanna be a Perfect because i am very active on this game and i'll join this server when i can get into it since it's so famous it can get full sometimes. I am very trust worthy but if u don't want be to be a perfect then can i have another job that keeps me in the house griffindor?

TY:D