Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Guest chedgehog

my character name:chedgehog

posistion i would like to apply for: care for magical creatures

i know there is not yet a class for this wonderful class but i would like to make a request that i could teach such a class!

i would like to have this position because i absolutly LOVE!!! animals!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dout my love for these magniffisent creaters ask luna the prefect, i know him in rl and he can tell you how mutch i love animals, you can also ask timmy! when i go to college i want to take zoolgy classes and get a phd in zoolgy! i am also a prefet so i think im campible of being a professor, and taking on the dutys of a proffer besinds just teaching! i hope you will take into consideration of making a care for magical creatures class and making me the professer!

HELLO.

Character name: Tobuscus

Character Position: Ravenclaw Prefect

Reason: Out of all the terraria servers i've been to, this is one of my favorites. This is the only one that i go on daily. I've been with ghostcraft and the server for about.... a month.

But i really like it. The People, the characters, the castle design. Another one of my traits is that i have a pretty good memory + im good at building stuff. If you guys ever need help with building new places, like Grimuald place, or anything else related to the series, I can help out.

I know alot of people apply for positions like this, but i just want to help out a place that has become my favorite terraria server.

Thank you,

Tobuscus.

Character name: Ska

Current position: Headboy of Raven Claw

Position I wish to fill: Substitute

Reason: I've noticed that there are teaches who have been absent for a few weeks and I think that there needs to be a substitute to fill in for the other teachers who miss classes or are just inactive. I would also luv to teach any of the classes that are here on the server. Also I would be a great teacher because teaching others what I know and giving out information is quite enjoyable for me. Plus teaching a class would just be fun. I'm great with people and don't get frustrated when being asked questions. The students also need a teacher who can be there everyday. I am able to be on this server everyday and I am also willing to teach those who are willing to learn. Students will also need a reliable teacher who can be on time to class which I can be. I am almost always available and I can also improvise if need be. I would be great for a last minute teacher because of my ability to improvise

How about demoting william8899?

he hasn't been spotted in weeks!

Character name: George

Current character position: member of Hufflepuff

Applying for: Prefect Hufflepuff

Reason: I really like this server and want to assist it continue to grow and prosper. I know i've only been on this server about 4 or 5 days but i feel I could really help it out. I can be on probably a few hours a every day in the summer and most likely at least 6 days a week during the school year. I really like roleplaying on this server too. such as protecting students from potential deatheaters on the loose. i love harry potter and terraria! and have a good knowledge of the harry potter universe, I've read all the books/seen all the movies. I have had previous mod experience on other minecraft/terraria servers and am dedicated to this server. thank you for considering my application, i know its hard to go through all of them.

How about demoting william8899?

he hasn't been spotted in weeks!

To be fair, I've never even heard of him.

Character Name: Momo

Character Position: Headboy for Slytheriene

Reason: Becuase i really wanna upgrade my self and actually be part of Slytheriene and be respected among them

Character Name:Timmy

Character Position: Slytherine Headboy

Reason: I feel i would be good for this position, I hav been on this server for quite a while now and i am very responsible.

Guest Keith

Current Position: Slytherin House member

Position: Headboy (Slytherin)

Reason: I am an avid Terraria player who frequently visits your server. I know almost all of the other players with positions on the server, and I would like to help keep this server in order. As Headboy, I would be fair and courteous as much as possible to everyone who visits the server. I have read all the Harry Potter books several times, seen all the movies and have been playing Terraria for weeks, so I could provide direction and helpful advice to the other players. This is the best server I have seen so far and i would like to be a part of it. Thank you for considering my request.

Character Name: joshua

Character Position: hufflepuff prefect

Reason: because this is the only terraria server i play on and when ever i break stuf (by accident) i get kicked. Also i am Responsible respectful and i am nice to new people.

I think i can handle the responsiblitly of this possion.

from, joshua.

Reason: I am an avid Terraria player who frequently visits your server. I know almost all of the other players with positions on the server, and I would like to help keep this server in order. As Headboy, I would be fair and courteous as much as possible to everyone who visits the server. I have read all the Harry Potter books several times, seen all the movies and have been playing Terraria for weeks, so I could provide direction and helpful advice to the other players. This is the best server I have seen so far and i would like to be a part of it. Thank you for considering my request.

you should probably put your character name in there, so they know who you are and can promote you if you get the postition.

p.s. good luck!

Character Name: marvin

Character Position: Ravenclaw prefect

Reason: i am an active member of this terraria server, and would like to help out on this server. regarding the fact that admins are rarely on compared to the other members. i have been on this server long enough to be aware of the typical terraria server community and aware of what is going on between professors, admins, prefects, VIPs, and regular members. i, knowing this server well enough, has enough responsibility to deal with regular players and their endless questions and giving advice to them. i plan to stay on this server for a while . as a dedicated player.

thanks, marvin (without caps)

Guest Keith

Character Name: Keith

My name is Sirpwnsamin

I am applying for the other Ravenclaw Prefect Position

I really like Harry Potter, and this place is SUPER cool, I also know how to set up many traps, even with Spawn Protection. I also think it would be really cool to be apart of this place.

P.S. - I will understand if you say No, I am not like those people that wine and spam you whenever they don't get what they want, I hate that. :biggrin:

My name is Sirpwnsamin

I am applying for the other Ravenclaw Prefect Position

I really like Harry Potter, and this place is SUPER cool, I also know how to set up many traps, even with Spawn Protection. I also think it would be really cool to be apart of this place.

P.S. - I will understand if you say No, I am not like those people that wine and spam you whenever they don't get what they want, I hate that. :biggrin:

Oh and I almost forgot, I am currently sorted for Ravenclaw

Guest Shorty420

Character Name:shoorty420

Character Position:perfect

Reason: Want to be cool like ska and lion :P

I would like to apply for a job as head of slytherine

as I was head boy of a house at my old school and I am very responsible

I think i can keep swearing from the server and I will try be on as much as I can.

I have a great character on the game and and could win alot of people in duels

If you accept me as the head of syltherine and I would be very happy and would focus on

keeping the server good and I would be committed.

HELLO AGAIN.

this is like the 3rd time ive tried to post this

PLEASE LET IT WORRRKK

please?

OK.

Character Name: Tobuscus,

Wanted Position: Ravenclaw Prefect

Reason:

I have been at this Terraria server for about a month.

I already love it.

I love the castle, the classes, the people.

Mainly the people.

I really like going on.

If i become prefect, I will make sure i at least get on daily.

If anyone ever needs help designing or building anything, Just ask me and i can help.

I really like this server, And i want to help it out.

Thank you

:]

Character name: Sophe

Current character position: member of Ravenclaw

Applying for: Prefect Ravenclaw

Reason:Well id love to help out more around the server i really LOVE the idea of a harry potter role play i think my loving of harry potter

movies and books (iv seen and read them all like 6 times each) would help out and i know i might have only been on the server for a week or 2

but i really want to help out i love the server and the only other server i play on is hmm... lets see NONE so id have alot of time to help

out more and more everyday.I hope you will accept my application because i really would be able to help in anyway that i can.

Thank You for your time

-Sophe

Guest Rudy

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position: Prefect

Reason: I would love to be a prefect in terraria for a lot of reasons, like: I really like your game because I can create my World and it was a challenge for me to become this good now. I have been playing constantly everyday for like 4-6 hours a day. I used to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but when my friend told me about this game I basically fell in love. almost everything I do now a days is play this game. If you approve this job for me you would have fulfilled my dream and I give you my word that I will not take advantage of other players or the server. That is all I need to say.

Thank you

• Like 1

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position applying for: Prefect

Reason: I would love to be a prefect in terraria for a lot of reasons, like: I really like your game because I can create my World and it was a challenge for me to become this good now. I have been playing constantly everyday for like 4-6 hours a day. I used to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 but when my friend told me about this game I basically fell in love. almost everything I do now a days is play this game. If you approve this job for me you would have fulfilled my dream and I give you my word that I will not take advantage of other players or the server. That is all I need to say.

Thank you

I am sorry that I have the same information as a guest here, I didn't register at that time sorry.

okay ive tried to post a while ago, but somethings wrong :(

Character Name: marvin

Current Character Position: Ravenclaw Member & student

Character Position Applying: Ravenclaw Prefect

Reason: i have been on this server long enough to be aware of the social ethics of other students and superiors, (admins, professors, other prefects, house heads), and has been aware of the problems guests face on a daily basis. i myself sometimes help out guests if needed, like where the freebuild area is, how people get an "[R] [P] [G] " next to their name, and other frequently asked questions. as an active member of this server i'd like to continue to help more people out and enjoy this server to its full potential. i love the idea of classes, money system, role playing, and the buildings and how it has a full grasp of the hp series. i enjoy this server alot.

thanks.

Sincerely, marvin.

Guest shelby

homie

student at hufflepuff

ive been on this server for a while and i am really imaginative in building things i think i could be a really great addition to the team nobody has posted anything about hufflepuff prefect and i really want this position please

Character name: Mr.Red

Character Position: Gryffindor Perfect

Reason: EdgeOrton1011 and Luna are the current perfect but one is about to be promoted to head boy. and i would like to take thier place one they are promoted. I love this server and its Harry Potter theme. I think that i can really help this sever flourish. I have been on this server for a while now and it is the only server i keep coming back to. I am online everyday and love to help people in need. As a perfect i could do more for this server than i can as a student. i would be firm but fair and i would not take advantage of my powers.