Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Job Applications thread (Don't use this)

Guest Demonhellcore

nemba and homie never come on it is not fair that they are a hufflepuff prefect

Guest Aloani

Demon you can apply for nemba's job if you paid attention you would notice that I said you can in your topic " showing Aloani some love" next time read carefully and don't waste my time.

Guest Demonhellcore

fine then

Character name: Demonhellcore

Character position wanted: hufflepuff prefect

Reason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.

thx for our time

• Like 1

Guest Demonhellcore

Reason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items like rocket boots, weapons, building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.

and if i get the job i would help people even more because i will be able to spawn stuff, so this is all i need to say.

thx for your time

• Like 1

Guest mcmo at his aunt

Reason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items like rocket boots, weapons, building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.

and if i get the job i would help people even more because i will be able to spawn stuff, so this is all i need to say.

thx for your time

your overconfidence is your downfall, young skywalker.

-- Abraham Lincoln

thx for your time

And the whole 7 consecutive posts is a little wierd. Ever heard of t he 'Edit' button? :thumbsup:

Guest Demonhellcore

i dont have an account (punch)

lol now i have an account yay

fine then

Reason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.

thx for our time

I agree that he is a very active person, im active too and see him on server all the time! so i would definetly make him a prefect!

Student and seeker of Hufflepuff

Job trying for: charms prof

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.Ask everybody and they will tell you that i am a very active user and i am almost always on. 1 hour-7hours a day. I would like to keep the server the way t is and stop the annoying griefers and hackers. I am a very good listener and helps everyone on the server by building with them, giving them stuff like: rocket boots, light's bane, robes, etc. When someone who is new to the server is confused with the rules like logging in or getting kicked because the cut grass i explain to them in a very nice way. I am a player who loves to build and always makes epic mansions like the hellstone house to the far left. Of course i only build in free build areas. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me.

thx for your time

Demonhellcore's list of charms:

Alohomora

Banishing Charm (Depulso)

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Confundus Charm (Confundo)

Disarming Charm (Expelliarmus)

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Engorgement Charm (Engorgio)

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Freezing Charm (Immobulus)

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Hover Charm (Wingardium Leviosa)

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Muggle-Repelling Charm (Repello Muggletum)

Patronus Charm (Expecto Patronum)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Scouring Charm (Scourgify)

Severing Charm (Diffindo)

Shield Charm (Protego)

Silencing Charm (Silencio)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

Tickling Charm (Rictusempra)

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Colour Change Charm (Multicorfors)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Softening Charm (Spongify)

Fire-Making Charm (Incendio)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

I made this list to prove what i am worth and to prove that I am ready for this job.

Thx,

Demonhellcore

Edited by oruchiha

Character name: DemonhellcoreCharacter position wanted: hufflepuff prefectReason: i would like to become a hufflepuff prefect because i am a very active user ask everyone and they will tell u. I help everyone on the server with items like rocket boots, weapons, building and much more. i believe u can trust me with the job because i am a kind person who isn't a greifer.and if i get the job i would help people even more because i will be able to spawn stuff, so this is all i need to say.thx for your time

We don't want you to go handing stuff 'round :D

AlohomoraBanishing Charm (Depulso)Braking CharmBubble-Head CharmCheering CharmColour Change CharmColloportusConfundus Charm (Confundo)Disarming Charm (Expelliarmus)Disillusionment CharmDrought CharmEngorgement Charm (Engorgio)EpoximiseFidelius CharmFixing CharmFianto DuriFlame-Freezing CharmFreezing Charm (Immobulus)GlaciusGrowth CharmHomorphus CharmHover Charm (Wingardium Leviosa)Imperturbable CharmMemory Charm (Obliviate)Mending Charm (Reparo)Muggle-Repelling Charm (Repello Muggletum)Patronus Charm (Expecto Patronum)Permanent Sticking CharmScouring Charm (Scourgify)Severing Charm (Diffindo)Shield Charm (Protego)Silencing Charm (Silencio)Substantive CharmSummoning Charm (Accio)Supersensory CharmTalon-clipping charmTickling Charm (Rictusempra)The TraceUnbreakable CharmGrowth CharmLocomotion CharmAresto MomentumMending Charm (Reparo)Colour Change Charm (Multicorfors)Carpe RetractumCleaning Charm (Skurge)Softening Charm (Spongify)Fire-Making Charm (Incendio)MuffliatoAguamentiCushioning Charm

Wiki is our king huh :)

Guest Powerfist

Student at Hufflepuff

Reason: I have always been looking forward to helping the server to become better. I always wanted to become like the admins helping everybody in a good way. I already do help people but i would like to to better things. I promise that I will not take advantage of the players or the server. I believe in helping other people because it is a good thing. I am not a hacker or griefer. I have full respect for the server and if u pick this job for me it would me wonderful, like everything i have ever wanted. So u guys are like my role models and i would like to be able to o what u do.Ask everybody and they will tell you that i am a very active user and i am almost always on. 1 hour-7hours a day. I would like to keep the server the way t is and stop the annoying griefers and hackers. I am a very good listener and helps everyone on the server by building with them, giving them stuff like: rocket boots, light's bane, robes, etc. When someone who is new to the server is confused with the rules like logging in or getting kicked because the cut grass i explain to them in a very nice way. I am a player who loves to build and always makes epic mansions like the hellstone house to the far left. Of course i only build in free build areas. So this is all i need to say, my e-mail is : [email protected] if u would like to contact me.

thx for your time

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

I made this list to prove what i am worth and to prove that I am ready for this job.

Thx,

Demonhellcore

I am also an active person, and would DEFINETLY make Demonhellcore a prefect! He is really helpful to people!

Guest Powerfist

Student at Hufflepuff

thx for your time

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

Thx,

Demonhellcore

I am also an active person, and would DEFINETLY make Demonhellcore a prefect! He is really helpful to people!

Sorry i mean Charms professor!!! i just read other post about prefect so that was on my mind...i ment i would definetly make him a charms professor!

johnny

prefect of ravenclaw

I would like to be prefect of ravenclaw because I a mature person and can be on the game quite alot plus I am a quick typer so if I need to say something I can say it quick

Demon, I thought for a long time and truth be told I can't tell if you if you should or shouldn't be charms professor. sorry.

Guest Lennix

Demon, I'm sorry, but I cannot vote for you nor anyone else. I still feel like I'm new here. I'm sorry, but I can't.

Guest wd ghost

Student at Hufflepuff

thx for your time

Alohomora

Braking Charm

Bubble-Head Charm

Cheering Charm

Colour Change Charm

Colloportus

Disillusionment Charm

Drought Charm

Epoximise

Fidelius Charm

Fixing Charm

Fianto Duri

Flame-Freezing Charm

Glacius

Growth Charm

Homorphus Charm

Imperturbable Charm

Memory Charm (Obliviate)

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Permanent Sticking Charm

Shield Charm (Protego)

Substantive Charm

Summoning Charm (Accio)

Supersensory Charm

Talon-clipping charm

The Trace

Unbreakable Charm

Growth Charm

Locomotion Charm

Aresto Momentum

Mending Charm (Reparo)

Carpe Retractum

Cleaning Charm (Skurge)

Muffliato

Aguamenti

Cushioning Charm

Thx,

Demonhellcore

Guest wd ghost

I would like to cast my vote in to demoncore for him to be a charms professor. I've read the posts earlier about him and think he's a worthy canidate. He helped me out a lot when I kept getting stuck everywhere because my grappling hook kept fouling up. for some reason the hook just doesn't want to grapple anything. So Demoncore happily gave a pair of rocket boots to travel around without worry. I've already been through three goblin armies and haven't ever gotten a single pair. I must also add that he got me the boots from his private stash.

On a side note if you are considering me a unreliable vote, please note that another alias I go by is "GhostMesa", leader of the "Watch Dogs" gaming clan. We as a clan specialize in hacker investigation and abusive player profiling.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]l]

WOW me getting votes lol

WOW me getting votes lol

still probably wont get a job for a while.

it takes LOOOOOONNNNGGG time.

besides, ive got twice that and no job. dont get your hopes up.

yeah i agree with u

demonhellcore 3

Lion 1

lol

Edited by oruchiha
  • Downvote 1

demonhellcore 3

Lion 1

lol

Hey who are you to say lol to that >.<

Just Kidding no offense

I AM DEMONHELLCORE AKA ORUCHIHA AKA RUDY AKA RIAD AKA MR. HAMMOUD