Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I need a pro map maker.

Ok I was playing DOTA on brood war and I found out it was total bullshit! The guy rigged it really bad in the first few minutes he killed all of our cannons, it was outragous! Anyway what I want to do is EDIT that dota to Terran VS Zerg Give some powers w/e ya know make a new version with different terrain. If anyone is interested in helping me Ill be glad to work with them and give ideas.

Note: I don't know one thing about maps I can just help with ideas :D I already got 'em all down.

LOL im pretty good at making maps and stuff. Im working on one right now so i cant really do anything for u. But i can offer u advice and answer your questions. Sorry thats all i can do. IF your interested let me know.

I think this will only take you a few minutes. Its just changing like 5 units into zerg and thats it. Changin their lvl ups. Im sure that would take like 5 minutes.

StarForge!

I'm a fairly decent map maker. You might know my clans from making good maps (Though, since it was Mystic-Cooler who made them, they had horid grammar.) I can do pretty much anything needed :).

i am kickass at maps, if u need anything just say it and i'll help :)

I'm sure you cant open it this is why I need someone to open it. If not make the same map. Its doesnt have any hard triggers just every 10 sec guys spawn in one general direction.. anyway .. Adam would you like to help?

LOL if u just need someone to open it for u then send it to me. I can probably unprotect it for u

Guest Lord-Bren

i was a pro map maker

Yeah yeah everyone is a pro mapmaker >.>

Good news! The map CAN be open but I cant edit it. Im terrible with maps first time using editor so can someone please change some things for me on map:

change 5 units to zerg

Change their health attack and such

and names.

Lol, will thats not a difficult task, I probably could do that less than 5 minutes :) but pm me the map, and i'll do it, ryan how would u unprotect the map :S with an unprotector?

Yeah of course i would unprotect it with an unprotector. How else would i unprotect it. LOL

Upload it and let us all see it

I was one of the members of an 1337 group of mapmakers back in the day. Our HQ was at Op Sen @ UsEast. I think they're still there... w/e lol.

and our site was StarEdit.com :)

Edited by Z

I used to paly Sc.. but i dont anymore if found Warcraft 3.... i cant stand Sc now... i went to paly yestureday and everything looks so blocky compared to Warcraft 3...

Actually, you might want to use SCMDraft for the terran change, that thing is the one that can change your tile sets. it can also resize the map for you while leaving the units where they are already placed. And after that, Starforge all the way. :)

Ok I was playing DOTA on brood war and I found out it was total bullshit! The guy rigged it really bad in the first few minutes he killed all of our cannons, it was outragous! Anyway what I want to do is EDIT that dota to Terran VS Zerg Give some powers w/e ya know make a new version with different terrain. If anyone is interested in helping me Ill be glad to work with them and give ideas.

Note: I don't know one thing about maps I can just help with ideas :) I already got 'em all down.

Lol Hey I Can Help I Can Rig Maps Easy.Just Uplaod The Map For Me.

Unprotecting a map is not considered acceptable from the standpoint of most of the customs community, however we are trying to promote open source mapping. However people who rig or edit without any regard for balance or keeping credit are the reason this effort is being met with a lot of resistance.

If your going to edit a map, especially a protected one, always try to improve the map, and do not take credit for anything you did not do.

Good luck with this.

uhhh guys that post was made in 06 it is now 09....

necro posting OWNS YOUR LIFE!!!!

No. No it doesn't. And no, you can't rig the map. Case closed.