Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Doesn't Blizzard rock?

Blizzard rocks! I can't wait for StarCraft: Ghost (I'm from Australia), and I wonder if they will make a StarCraft II :paladin: :sorcerer: :rawr:

They had better come out with SC2, i cant wait till they do

sorry to burst your bubble but the Starcraft ghost was canceled like 4 or 5 months ago. And they said SC2 might just be a waste of time.... (bullshite)

lol wow...Guess they don't keep up with the news.

So when will StarCraft: Ghost come out? Never? That sucks.. StarCraft 2 would surely rock.... I saw a pic of StarCraft that was like WoW and one that was like WarCraft III

u saw a pic of starcraft and is like w.o.w(world of warcraft right?) and is like world of warcraft? i dont get your spelling... so if u come here again type a better sentence of it or pm me :D

Blizzard gave up on Starcraft :D

The truth is if they made a StarCraft now, it would probably be another one of those MMORPG's again...which I hate

lol world of starcraft roflmao that would be so funny now to my point blizzard made hell probly at least about 900+ million on starcraft and brood war so if they dont make a starcraft 2 they will regret it and i think world of starcraft would be fucking gun i would be a rine rofl and if they did make sc2 it would make prob 1 billion at the least and if they made a world of starcraft they would need a nother vault for all the money frome that :P

932394_20060331_screen001.jpg

932394_20060331_screen002.jpg

it was an april fool's joke from gamespot

dude some 1 should show this to blizz it would pwn if they did somthin ike this rofl

I heard rumors again for a Starcraft2 coming on 08.

dude at the end all of them will end up like wc3 or even like wow just wc pwns sc from a mile and if u think about sc had bnet before wc! :spiteful: and u already see sc charaters on the footies game of wc3!!!

Click

Cloesest Answer to a SC2

Read twords the bottom.

Edited by Suteki

that still dont mean they will come though or not ..... :suicide2: just have to wait it out

Blizzard gave up on Starcraft :P

Yep, SC2 is never coming out, whatever is head is from SC fans. If SC2 is gonna come out it, aint gonna be by blizzzard.

Yep, SC2 is never coming out, whatever is head is from SC fans. If SC2 is gonna come out it, aint gonna be by blizzzard.

maybe blizzard will do it if there deperte (lol doubt that) but maybe just maybe it will be in the futrue

been waiting for sc2 for bout 6 years now....still not here yet?

Blizzard gave up on Starcraft :)

Well now this is the latest reply, yes Starcraft 2 is coming out. In Gamestop 12/3/08, and someone posted 10/8/08.

my response to the topic is, blizzard is great but sucks in so many other ways

Blizzard gave up on Starcraft :D

LoL'ed

Blizzard gave up on Starcraft T_T

LoL'ed even more.

My sources totally rock, I was the only one that gave a source to the closest thing being right. :D

woah this is like a yeaar old

but fuck blizzard for canceling all this shit we are wanting for.

Blizzard rocks at making games. Most of their games are almost bug free. Yes they do create few games and have cancelled some. But next to Grand Theft Auto 4, I am anxious to get StarCraft 2!