Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Girls On Starcraft

There are actually lots of girls on starcraft that I've encountered. If you don't believe me, go on starcraft and observe for any femine names. Afterwards, question them whether or not their a girl. The usual response is " Yes, I wasn't born with these parts for nothing ". With that information said, you can then inquire for a myspace as further proof. Usually they just give it to you without thought or apprehension.

Try it out and then post here..... or just comment

Edited by Protoman

funny you bring this up my old sc clan leader was like uber nerd and he was "dating" a girl on sc it was funny when they goti nto a fight and shit

umm thats "cool" lol

yea man ive found girls on d2 and sc...i know a real life girl who played d2... best part was she is a hottie.

...ok? Who cares protoman...You make it sound like its impossible to talk to girls ever....

Yup. Believe it or not, some girls do play video games.

The idea of girls on starcraft seems foreign to me. Anyhow, majority of girls I've encountered on starcraft were pretty hot. I got a few myspaces from them. :ph34r:

...ok? Who cares protoman...You make it sound like its impossible to talk to girls ever....

How do I make it sound impossible to talk to girls? wtf? This was just a bewildering question.

Edited by Protoman

lol, what was the point of this topic..? trying to get girls over the net..? lmao

lol, what was the point of this topic..? trying to get girls over the net..? lmao

Its possible, but not what I'm getting at. Read the topic before questioning the thread.

Its possible, but not what I'm getting at. Read the topic before questioning the thread.

pwned.

lol id belive that they were hot...proof?

pwned.

lol id belive that they were hot...proof?

Forgot the myspace links :D

oh, well...that's why there's more starcraft for you. :ph34r: LMAO

Who cares about girls on StarCraft just get one in real life.

Just because they say "Yes I'm a girl." doesn't mean they aren't lying -_-

And sure, I'd be willing to bet a lot of girls play Starcraft, just most of em' aren't anything close to good looking.

Never implied you should get a girl on starcraft. Gosh, we have some serious retards on this site.

@Sithus- Some of the girls are pretty hot; I'm not going to lie to you. -_-

Anyhow, I've never implied that you guys should pick up girls on starcraft. WTF!! Its a game. Come on people.

Edited by Protoman

I'm nervous around girl gamers cause I usually say "you just got raped" instead of pwned or something....

Other than that I know some kick ass girl gamers, only one's hot tho. the way I see it anybody can play games, doesn't matter, I'll still whoop their asses >:3

yeah i know i have 4 on my friends list that play sometimes, more seem to play more though

Never implied you should get a girl on starcraft. Gosh, we have some serious retards on this site.

@Sithus- Some of the girls are pretty hot; I'm not going to lie to you. :D

Anyhow, I've never implied that you guys should pick up girls on starcraft. WTF!! Its a game. Come on people.

I never said you should either. Who cares about girls that play starcraft. Some girls play video games get over it.

I know, right? I get SO sick of people stereotyping like that.

the only game i ever see you play is, guitar hero, arcade games on GC, and anything that i play when i have friends over...

the only game i ever see you play is, guitar hero, arcade games on GC, and anything that i play when i have friends over...

lol sister?

Trust.. No One. Sept me. rofl

i find it funny you all argue over girl gamers :D

lol sister?

yes :\

Haha, Gunbound has a lot of girls too... they have a gender you can pick... and you can get their myspace and names from asking.