Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Im interested in the zDropHack, as far as I can see, its private only, not available to the general public without some sort of donation or subscrption to private services.

Heres the dilema, I dont want to pay money for stack/drophack's that a.Dont work, or b.Have a virus.

I also dont like the idea of giveing away my money at all, but im a jackass, and StarCraft is a great place to be a jackass. I dont hack for the sake of hacking, or because I cant play, because I can play, and I dont like the idea of hacking.. but I am a jackass, and if someone ticks me wrong, Id love to drop there sorry ass, and then whisper flame them for being a dirty fag(No offense to the gay community :), your great.)

So then, question is... is there anyone here, who actually has the hack, who can tell me it lagetamitly works, and that it is downloadable here with a 1 time VIP payment? And that it wont fuck my computer, steal my CD-key or online banking information?

Thank you in advance.

Hehe... I'm just answering all your questions today, lol.

I can guarantee it's a clean and safe download here, from Ghoztcraft.net. However, I cannot say the same about other websites that you may find it. But be aware there are many anti-drophacks included in popular multi-hacks such as Oblivion and Apocalypse. Therefore if you attempted to drop someone, the end result would be you dropping if you just so happened to be in a game with a player that has Oblivion or Apocalypse.

Then again, if you did pay for VIP here, you'll gain access to many private hacks that we have now as well as future private hacks. You'll also gain access the the VIP forums which contain a lot of goodies :). Might want to act quick as well since lifetime VIP is going to end soon, otherwise you'll have to pay monthly.

Hope that helps a bit.

I can guarantee it's a clean and safe download here, from Ghoztcraft.net. However, I cannot say the same about other websites that you may find it. But be aware there are many anti-drophacks included in popular multi-hacks such as Oblivion and Apocalypse. Therefore if you attempted to drop someone, the end result would be you dropping if you just so happened to be in a game with a player that has Oblivion or Apocalypse.

Then again, if you did pay for VIP here, you'll gain access to many private hacks that we have now as well as future private hacks. You'll also gain access the the VIP forums which contain a lot of goodies :) . Might want to act quick as well since lifetime VIP is going to end soon, otherwise you'll have to pay monthly.

Hope that helps a bit.

I believe lifetime has already ended since the vip is becoming more popular and currently developing their stock. Anyhow, you should be able to donate a  one time fee for either 3-6 month access.

Edited by Protoman

Then again, if you did pay for VIP here, you'll gain access to many private hacks that we have now as well as future private hacks. You'll also gain access the the VIP forums which contain a lot of goodies :) . Might want to act quick as well since lifetime VIP is going to end soon, otherwise you'll have to pay monthly.

Hope that helps a bit.

I believe lifetime has already ended since the vip is becoming more popular and currently developing their stock. Anyhow, you should be able to donate a  one time fee for either 3-6 month access.

You're right, it ended July 1st. My mistake.

It is infact expired, but I think ill sign up for a 6mth.

If I like the community enough, and it likes me back, maybe I can nudge the administrator the right way for lifetime eventually haha.

Thank you very much for the hasty reply sithus :)

There is no anti-drophacks included in Oblivion, Apocalypse or any other hack for download, but Apocalypse does have something to trigger the backdoor in jiggies old drophack.

...stop calling yourself a jackass :) im planning on doing VIP...eventually just don't no when, I understand why you want to drop ppl who are a bitch and are annoying. most of are hacks are safe but you should always dl at your own risk, since your public I do suggest oblivion if you havn't already. but if you think about 15$ isnt that much for 6 months

Oh but I am :).

I got Oblivion, and a friend from bwhacks.com gave me the zDropHack, I scanned it with AVG and Norton, came up clean, so im assumeing its legit?

Im still probably going to go VIP anyway, just for the title if nothing else hahaha, plus the updated versions when the patch comes out :).

Some background for everyone; Ghoztcraft's Donations paid Zynastor (same creator as oblivion) to create zDropHack for our VIP Downloads. For proof or this, Right Click on zDropHack > Properties > Version | Comments. There you will see "Released @ Ghoztcraft.net". SO, if you wish to use and/or download zDropHack, please respectfully donate for VIP and download it from a trusted source. Your donation will go to helping gather more VIP Downloads in the future.

Easy Drophack. Go to google, and search for "1.15.2 Starcraft Drop Hack". Or "ZDropHack" there. Also yeah the apoc hack does freeze the backdoor user?. Apoc has a auto backdoor command which detect jiggie backdoor users therefore freezes all detected user. Yeah if you get v.i.p here at Ghoztcraft you will be safe from virus downloading, and you will get some private hacks here at Ghoztcraft V.I.P.

Its getting more and more tempting with each post, this VIP majiga.

I attracted an admin and a progg mod. Should I feel honoured? Maybe its just the heavy controversy involving the zDropHack.

Nice to meet both of you either way, I like your site.

-On Topic-

Is a Stack Hack available in the VIP downloads? or is that even possible in 1.15.2?

Well I can personally tell you from experience that I've used the hack and it has worked flawless for me. Always dropped the person I wanted to, and never disconnected me while in the process. If you do join VIP and download the drophack, please use it sparingly.

Stack hacks are permanently patched as far as I know.

Stack Hack are not patched. Also Stack hacks are not in the v.i.p downloads how ever theres so more other hacks you might like.

No one cares about your non-existent stack hacks. VIP has no stack hacks, and they don't exist. Period.

Stack hack is patched, you cant unvision yourself so that method is gone and those others are well and truly patched like 5 or so versions ago.

Correct, no one should have it because 1 doesn't exist for the current patch.

I'm so sick of this " I have this hack, but i Can't prove it" bullshit. Don't mention the hacks at all if you don't want to show that they exist.

VIP is worth every penny of the money in the first week, if you download at least 5 things.

Stack hack is patched, you cant unvision yourself so that method is gone and those others are well and truly patched like 5 or so versions ago.

Right Zynastor... :haha: .

ProSlasher, and ProMasser. Either prove that what you're saying is true by content that doesn't directly contradict yourself. Or stop posting, because no one cares and we all know you're wrong. So please stop being attention whores, and stop lying.

ProSlasher, and ProMasser. Either prove that what you're saying is true by content that doesn't directly contradict yourself. Or stop posting, because no one cares and we all know you're wrong. So please stop being attention whores, and stop lying.

Meowth, that's right!

What's with all the advertisment of VIP today.

Right on. :thumbsup:

Also if what they were saying WAS actually true, they would have to be dumb asses by going around telling every body but at the same time trying to keep it secret by not showing anyone. If you didn't want people to have or know about something like that then you would not post about it saying one exists. But coming from ProSlasher who is nothing and ProMasser who is not that great himself, who would believe them anyway?

You would only nead to manipulate 1 string(Probably), since you already have a "Build anywhere" function in Oblivion. You find the string which defines the value for "Yes, you can build here" and "No, you cannot build here" and then change it to what you wish, theres probably a prevention system for this, but seeing as starcraft is old code, the prevention would be a sort of catch and cancle method.. so the hack itself may work for all of 1/2 second, but before the worker could create the building he would be stopped. You could create a hotkeying ability, to hotkey the building you want the unit to create, and hold it to have it want to build on that area 50 times per second(Kinda like drone float, where you hold Numpad0)

Just a hypothesis. I havent ever really messed with StarCraft code, im just thinking pseudo.

Then again, this seems like the most simple of ideas, so maybe the manipulation of that string in general is responded to in an instant drop, which would scrap the whole thing, dont mind me, just thinking outloud.

what if you made it to where when you build it becomes part of the terrain or just a sprite or something like that.

what if you made it to where when you build it becomes part of the terrain or just a sprite or something like that.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of stacking in the first place?