Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dropship Hack

A couple of months ago I decided to try and see if I could make it so that a dropship could hold more than what it was suppose to be able to hold. Well I couldn't figure it out and assumed it couldn't be done as everyone else was saying. But recently I tried it again having gained some skill over the past couple of months by working on various other hacks, and I have since figured it out. So here it is in action. :cookie?:

Dropship Hack

hm... very very interesting....

Wonder if that could work online.

fucking awsome just imagine a shuttle filled with 6 reavers lol mega reaver drop

The bandwidth is exceeded, reupload it if you get a chance.

Btw, can it work online? Or not? If it can, this would be a pwnage hack haha.

If the hack does work online, would you mind PM'ing me a link where I could DL it please? i would love to test it out for you, ill bring back any bug's i find ;), unless of course this is gonna end up VIP.

Sounds nice though.

@ Vailence

Yeah,. it's gonna end up in VIP you should donate now so you don't have to wait. =P

=DD hehe,. for real though.. i don't know where it's gonna end up.

Lets hope public, the drop-ship still unloads at a specific rate or speed, yeah... you save minerals by not buying multiple Dships, but you lose quick unload speed of multiple units(Map hackers gonna rape your units 1by1) aswell as loseing the ability to drop certain units infront of others for shielding(Bats+tanks).

It doesent seem that serious a hack, but definitly amuseing, and possibly good for Fastest, not so much for LT.

Does this work for shuttles and OV's aswell?

downside of this hack is that if you were to load one with, say....., 100 marines? and that thing gets shotdown,. thats a crap load wasted..

i say use it with maphack!! pwnage. xD

I hope it gets uploaded VIP if it works online. Suteki, if you want to test it online, I will be willing to help. =]

I'm calling fake. If you take a look at the Marines' sprites when the tanks' picture in the dropship disappears, they all change at the exact same time each time. Also, the glimmering shine on the cursor changes each time too as well as the position of the cursor suggesting the video was just simply edited.

Unless the hack took a serious amount of cpu power resulting in the game hiccuping for a couple of seconds, or the hack also changes the marine and cursor sprites, I'm willing to bet the video was just edited.

Or the video recorder he used could be buggy. Not to mention he is using windowed mode SC and not regular.

I'm calling fake. If you take a look at the Marines' sprites when the tanks' picture in the dropship disappears, they all change at the exact same time each time. Also, the glimmering shine on the cursor changes each time too as well as the position of the cursor suggesting the video was just simply edited.

Unless the hack took a serious amount of cpu power resulting in the game hiccuping for a couple of seconds, or the hack also changes the marine and cursor sprites, I'm willing to bet the video was just edited.

I assure you it's all real. It "hiccups" because it was lagging (which if you notice there is a period where im moving my mouse around for like 10 seconds because i couldn't fing control the damn thing) And 2 I didn't know that Camtasia had a "Blur" effect until AFTER I was editing the video. So in between times I Paused it so I could switch over to Olly, which I don't want to just go around advertising addy's/what I'm doing now do I? Afterwords, I would get back to the game and Un-Pause. I'll make another one now that I know I don't have to be so careful.

And what you saw of the marine pics disappearing wasn't a trick, that's what happened.

This wasn't to demonstrate anything online related, this was for my own personal satisfaction as I have been told that you can't increase what it holds Period. Online or Off.

So this will not work online?

Not the way I'm doing it now no. Doesn't mean it isn't possible though.

If I am mistaken, then I apologize in advance. The reason for my skepticism is because of alot of other people's false claims.

If I am mistaken, then I apologize in advance. The reason for my skepticism is because of alot of other people's false claims.

I don't purposely make false claims. I'm not one that needs that kind of attention. I wouldn't go through all of that just to try to pull off some really shadey editing work trying to fool people, and I never mentioned the word online.

I understand your skepticism.

Although, I couldn't help but notice that the 6 marines you put into that drop ship never came out... >.>

Yeah, what happened to the marines?

Nice vid, if you get it work online, then it becomes intressting ;) Goodl luck !

Yeah, what happened to the marines?

Video was taking forever to do and I got impatient and forgot to drop them off too. They are still in the dropship. I'll fix that with the next video.

dude good job if only it would work online...

He didnt edit it with camtasia, if it is an edit. I can tell you that much.

Camtasia is a real bitch, and has limited features.

Nice hack.

Will it crash LAN?

He didnt edit it with camtasia, if it is an edit. I can tell you that much.

Camtasia is a real bitch, and has limited features.

Nice hack.

Will it crash LAN?

I'm not entirely sure how LAN works, but I think it's basically the same as b.net and if that is the case, you won't "crash" but rather you would drop (desynce)

Video will be up later today.

I <3 Suteki

Nice Hack, that looks rlly sweet, can't wait till u upload the next vid so I can what that shadey stuff is <.<