Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Please Answer This Retarded Question

This is probably the most stupidest question you'll ever read. Will you get arrested for shop lifting? Plutomic believes you won't get arrested if you shop lift some goods and just walk out a department store. Only an idiot would make such a statement.

depends if you're good at it. my friend is a very good theif (hes only 11) and he steals lots of things without getting caught, he just puts the things down his pants incase someone asks him to check his pockets. i never tell anyone though...

depends if you're good at it. my friend is a very good theif (hes only 11) and he steals lots of things without getting caught, he just puts the things down his pants incase someone asks him to check his pockets. i never tell anyone though...

Lol magical-trever u never tell anyone.

My friend takes shit from stores all the time.

computer utilities and other stuff

@Pluto...

Thats because someone like me went in to a walmart etc, and copied the numbers off the card..

Then they waited until the card was purchased and they used it before anyone else.

You stealing that card is going to do you no good.

I promise.

Edit:

If your cops are anything like ours, they will take the dvd, and lightly brush it off.

We have time after time turned people in to our police station, with license places, drivers licenses, everything, and they haven't pursued it.

Its just they are lazy, or they simply cannot trace the people/bust them with 100% positivity.

Dont try to fucking act like you know laws, Plutomic. One of your friends found out the clerks can't do anything, and you assumed the rest of this. A security guard will for sure detain your ass. A Civilian has the right to arrest a cop if the situation calls for it.
Sorry to say. Im not braindead like you. I do research when i want to know something. I dont just ask my friends.. I ask teachers,look it up,read on it.

Btw.. Im doing today after school.. Wether you guys believe i will go through it or not is your problem. I am not here to brag, Protoman is the one who made the thread.

But wether you believe i stole it or not. It will still be stolen,your belief will not change the facts. The facts will be i stole. I might take a pic or two.. But even if i do, you'll just say "oh you bought them.".

Dont try to fucking act like you know laws, Plutomic. One of your friends found out the clerks can't do anything, and you assumed the rest of this. A security guard will for sure detain your ass. A Civilian has the right to arrest a cop if the situation calls for it.
Sorry to say. Im not braindead like you. I do research when i want to know something. I dont just ask my friends.. I ask teachers,look it up,read on it.

Btw.. Im doing today after school.. Wether you guys believe i will go through it or not is your problem. I am not here to brag, Protoman is the one who made the thread.

But wether you believe i stole it or not. It will still be stolen,your belief will not change the facts. The facts will be i stole. I might take a pic or two.. But even if i do, you'll just say "oh you bought them.".

Sorry, but the fact of the matter is I do know the laws.

And what kind of teacher is going to know this? Unless you are in Law school, asking your teacher isn't going to accomplish shit. Fucking retard. You didn't research this at all, and now pretending like you did makes you sound like even more of a jackass.

FYI, stealing isn't fucking cool. It's wrong.

Either way, Pics or it didn't happen, fag.

If he doesn't send a pic by 6:00, then he got caught. His Sn is currently on away right now.

Stores can ban you for that though

He's not responding to any of my aims. I just messaged him and he signed off. I would think something critical went wrong with his plan. :thumbsup:

Edited by Protoman

This is sad, Pluto is 100% right..its frustrating seeing you hopeless arguments. They can ask you to stop but you can just keep walk straight out the door and walk home (yes thats right, out the door) Now they can OBVIOUSLY call the police.. if cops dont find you your home free.. freind of mine used to do this ALL the time..at wal-mart

u guys are both wrong. if u steal something, u break the law. u can get arrested. the store owner has the complete right to protect their property/business. period. the store owner can do something about it except hit, punch in face, assfuck, or anything like that to the criminal. they can and have the right to detain you, but not in an assaulting way. they have the right to demand the criminal to give back the items. they can detain but to a certain limit. if the store owner physically assaults the criminal and the criminal not assaulting them first, both will have to deal with police. if the criminal assaults the store owner, the store owner has the right to defend himself and fight back. if the criminal walks out of the premises, the store owner cannot chase the shoplifter but they have the right to contact the police.

conclusion yes u can get arrested for its against the law, however the store owner cannot chase the shoplifter outside the his store's premises since its not his property anymore and thats also against the law. the store owner has the right to demand u to stop and bring u to the back office or something to give back the items. its against the law for them to physically harm u unless u assault first then they can defend themselves. they have the right to physically touch just enough to stop u but not in a physically harmful way.

but in Korea, they really dont give a shit. they can just beat the shit outta of u and its legal.

When a person steals something with a value that is less than $300 to $500, the teen shoplifting crime is usually charged as a petty theft misdemeanor. When teen shoplifting involves the stealing of goods with a higher value or the crime is a repeat offense, they may be charged with a felony. The penalties for teen shoplifting can include punitive fines, community service, and sometimes jail time. A business owner or law enforcement official must have reasonable cause to suspect that a person has committed teen shoplifting in order to detain an alleged offender.

how is LoyaL braindead, you're the one who made this shit up.

Don't steal. Get a paper route or mow some lawns. Get a job and pay for it :P

Don't steal. Get a paper route or mow some lawns. Get a job and pay for it :P

Slash

Fucking

Signed.

MANNNN

They had the xbox's locked up..

All we were able to get was 6 360 games.. The only other thing we can take are the controllers.

balls..i was so ready for a 360.. But what we are gonna do now is steal a whole bunch of games/accessories and just sell all of them to random stores.

MANNNN

All we were able to get was 6 360 games.. The only other thing we can take are the controllers.

balls..i was so ready for a 360.. But what we are gonna do now is steal a whole bunch of games/accessories and just sell all of them to random stores.

Game Stop and E B games don't offer much for games. Even the new releases aren't that much. It's still a start for gaining some money for the 360.

Not to be a downer on this whole idea but if discussing pirated movies and games isn't allowed here then why is shop lifting?

Not to be a downer on this whole idea but if discussing pirated movies and games isn't allowed here then why is shop lifting?

Pirated movies and games pertains to downloading and illegally obtaining software through the net. This discussion is not about how to shop lift, but to exhibit a conversation towards reasoning with the community about legal issues involving stealing.

Pirated movies and games pertains to downloading and illegally obtaining software through the net. This discussion is not about how to shop lift, but to exhibit a conversation towards reasoning with the community about legal issues involving stealing.

True enough. Thanks for explaining. :thumbsup:

never shoplift in a middle of mall. think about it. dont even shoplift at all. its bad for ur mind and its for losers that didnt go to school and can only live in tent in a middle of a street.

shop lift = bad = time in prison = becoming someone's bitch = forever loss of man hood = no dignity.

shop lift = bad = time in prison = becoming someone's bitch = forever loss of man hood = no dignity.

LMAO.

Side advice: Always drop the soap.

Edited by Protoman

MANNNN

Game Stop and E B games don't offer much for games. Even the new releases aren't that much. It's still a start for gaining some money for the 360.

Actually,we went to the pawn shop...we would get 10 dollars for each game.. we stole 13 games..130 dollars....we can just keep doing that.

never shoplift in a middle of mall. think about it. dont even shoplift at all. its bad for ur mind and its for losers that didnt go to school and can only live in tent in a middle of a street.

ok.It isnt "in the middle of the mall" its a department store.. Those are always on the ends of the mall..Dumbass nerd faggot. GO outside and you'll learn it. Not to mention,we have gone litterally 4 times in the last 2 days. Each time stealing more games

ok.