Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3, Wii, or Xbox 360?

Wii, Ps3, Xbox 360  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Nintendo's Wii
    • Sony's PlayStation 3
    • Microsoft's Xbox 360

actually going out and doing you thing FTW. I think PC is still pwnage although the wii looks awesome and its cool. so i have to go Wii FTW!!!

xbox 360 because of halo 3 is coming

Oh no... Zhuinden is gonna chew your head off for that..

Why would I? :D Anyway, I won't buy any of them, but the Wii is the coolest from all of them. PS3 is just so expensive it is retarded (and there aren't really so many good games for it) and we all know that Sony steals everything from everywhere like how Microsoft steals OS (remember, they stated after Wii that they'll have a motion sensor in the controller of PS3), XBOX 360 is an XBOX - Microsoft. I don't really trust Microsoft, and I know that the XBOX 360 has some lethal bugs. But, I must say, those games have really nice graphics. Mass Effect is really neat.

The reason why Wii is the best is because it is just innovative, unique and it might be actually fun to play, not just mashing a game controller like a gorilla. The graphics are really not as good as PS3 or XBOX 360, but the gameplaying style is unique. Although, there are people who (how the heck?) break their stuff with the Wii controllers because it goes out of their hand or I have no idea how. :P

P.S.: YARRRRRRRRRRRRR HEADCHEW

Edited by Zhuinden

Yes, I agree, Wii is THE MOST FUN to play. Period. I was playing that wario game thingy the other day, omg so fun....

You mean Warioware? Yea, it must be one of the funniest games. It also exists on Gameboy Advance...

Wii and Xbox 360 pwns but wii is wireless wii remotes so i choose wii idk about xbox360 and when u buy the wii it comes with a game called:Wii Sports so Wii Wins like XGhozt said lol

the thing is, now that these consols are out, it's going to be a while for a newer system, and by then i'm pretty sure sony and microsoft will have add-ons to crush the wii, it's inevitable. Since the ps3/360 are so much more compatable, like the psp there will be add ons, and where the wii will be left alone, all because of the crappy graphics. I havnt bought any of them because i have like 200+ ps2 games and a modded ps2 with a 160gb hd added. heh plus i'm to ghetto to buy games for 50 bucks each.

funny thing is that xbox came out after Play station and for that of course xbox would be more technology advanced so in the long run the crater of xbox was smarter because it did not let the fans down post ponding there shit like sony did. i guess it really comes down what one you like more.

ps3 sucks...

wii is only fun with friends

i hate to say it but i think next gen goes to 360

i prefer xbox 360 for graphics, but Wii is fun in groups, PS3 i think is way to pricey and the graphics are about the same to xbox 360, and i have to admit oblivion can show great detail

PS3 ftw :P

Blu Ray > DVD (more space for games) Which means, you're going to be able to have great stunning graphics without sacrificing game play lenght, Look at Gears of War, it has amazing graphics, but the game is short as hell. Now imagine if that game was on the PS3 and on Blu Ray Disk, 50 GB of storage data :P

Cell Processor (capable of pulling off physics, AI, even graphics rendering that the 360's processors could only dream of doing)

RSX GPU (Eventhough on the stats page seems inferior to the 360's GPU, the RSX is able to run in sync w/ the Cell Processor which is also capable of graphics rendering, so when you have this kind of combination and dev's take advantage of that, then you'll see some neat stuff

Overall PS3 is better because it has more raw power then the 360, and far greater potential because once DEVs get used to taking advantage of the PS3's capabilities, then games will be coming out the 360 would dream of being able to handle. For example, Metal Gear Solid 4, Kojima devs have stated that this game is only capable of running on the PS3 because of the Cell Processor, and blu ray disk because there trying to fill up a whole blu ray disk. Now if this game was multiplatform and set for 360 (which it isnt, confirmed by Kojima themselves) then you'd have like 7-9+ dvds for the 360 lol :P

The dev's for the game Lair have stated that "The power of Cell Processor is limitless"

Dev's for the game GTA IV over at Rockstar, have stated that the 360 is holding them back due to the lack of storage space on both the hard drives and DVD the 360 has, because on the PS3, they know they have the space needed, but since its a multi platform game, the have to hold back and have a watered down version of what they most likely would have had if it was only for the PS3, all because of the 360

I didnt mention Wii because Wii doesnt even have the power or hardware to run games the PS3 and 360 can, I usually focus on PS3 vs 360 and exclude the wii due to it being in a whole nother category

xbox360 ftw!! online is much better.

None.

Fanboyism for the LOSS, Video games ftw.

Myg0t knows what hes talkn bout, joo can do it. lol ya ps3 is teh sekc , but expensive.

Gah i voted for wii a while ago but now i regret it alot... The wii is fucking horrible, I Admit i like some of those games like super smash bros and mario/luigi.

But you cant really enjoy the games as much because 80% of most games ure focusing on using ure controller and keeping it aimed directly at the tv.

And the games that are comming out for it...LMFAO im sorry but fuck you have to be like four years old to truly appreciate that shit. like the game called " Big Brain Academy" ... lmfao how gay? ide feel so embarrassed walking into a video store and asking to rent a game called that or " Super monkey balls" .. i mean common grow up. i hate seeing 18+ ppl playing games like that... an example. at my local gamerz zone place i walked in to play some cs with friends. guy in the next room was like 23 and was playing a little girl game on the wii. idk of the name and there was a 8 year old waiting to play next...

K now i know ppl all ages have the right to play ne games they want and i admit i enjoy playing old classics like zelda,mario n stuff but its lost it's touch now. This time i thought nintendo was going to focus on creating games for older audiences but fuck no lol there getting younger and it's sick.

For you people that like the wii and want to buy it badly for its controller i wouldn't do it. You will be very disappointed i have a 42 inch tv and the sensor bar works like shit on it my controller keeps jumping all over the place. Doesn't work bad on my 20 inch tv tho but still really annoying and not enjoyable.

I bought an x-box 360 a few days ago and wow.... lol it's just so much better 80% of the games are awesome graphics don't look like Nintendo 64 graphics controllers are stable and online play is incredible

So yeh the wii fans will h8 this lol but what can i say ..... Xbox 360 > Wii

oh yeh 1 more thing i want to sell my wii it's in perfect condition it's been sitting on my shelf for a while of ne1 is interested pm me an offer and ill put it on ebay or whatever ill also sell some games

Game list:

Red Steel

Zelda twilight princess

Excite Truck

Medal of honor ( something ll check the name after )

Splinter Cell

eh... more games somewhere ill look and post in a few min

I think you can't really judge the Ps3 as an ultimate failure until after this next year. Truth is it is a good system overall. 360 had the advantage of coming out first. Just like ps2 did in the previous generation. If you think about it, 360 had very few good games the first year.

I think I would have to give the overall vote to Wii. I mean it is the only system doing anything really different. Yeah the graphics aren't as good. But the system is a reasonable price, it is not a broken down piece o' crap, and they have a library of old school games that is great. I mean how many FPS games, or how many years of Madden are you going to play. Truth is Im starting to get burnt out on the video game industry. It was so much better in the old days.

If you vote for PS3, I really feel bad for you. PS3 has not proved itself as a console cause of the lack of "GAMES!" When the PS3 has the same amount of games as the 360, then you can brag which is the better system if you like. But still the PS3 does not match upto the 360 in performance wise. Oh big deal the PS3 has a good processor that is really hard to program for. But the video sucks on it. 256mb is nothing. My TI-86 probably has 256mb of video memory. The xbox has 512mb of video memory. That is twice the PS3. Oh and if you think the PS3 graphics are going to look as good as the trailers, you are completely wrong. You might as well check for yourself. I owned a PS3 and I traded it in for an Xbox 360 Elite.

Halo 3= automatic win.

Halo 3= automatic win.

Very true, but what really does it for me is the fact that 360 has Xbox Live. Although PS3 is going to have one Xbox Live has already proven its self and the Marketplace is just the nail in the coffin for PS3.

If your cool and have a 360 join the Xbox Live Brotherhood

And if you don't suck my gamertag is: can u c me1337 :biggrin:

Why does the PS3 suck? I will tell you why the PS3 sucks. First off the over priced piece of shit has NO GAMES! Besides that a lot of the companies that made games for PS2 (Like Capcom) are now making games for the Xbox 360. Dead Rising is one of those games. Also what happen to Dead Or Alive? They used to make that for the Playstation consoles. Now its only on Xbox 360? Sure is! Same thing with Epic Games! They made Unreal Tournament for PS2 but now they don't make games for the PS3. So far they only made Gears of War which is on the Xbox 360. Now that we got the games out of the way lets go into statistics. The PS3 may have a good processor but the damn thing is too hard to program for! That is why all the game companies are making games for the Xbox 360 and the Wii. Another thing about the PS3 that is bad is the video card. 256 MB of ram? What the fuck is that shit!? The Xbox 360 is pushing out a max of 512 MB of ram on the video card. What does that mean? Yes the Xbox has a better video card and better game play too! People say that the Xbox can't support HDMI at 1080p. I have the Elite version of the Xbox and so far it says it supports 1080p and it came with the HDMI cable. Does that tell you that the PS3 is telling you a load of cocka dookie so you will buy their monstrosity and 600+ dollars? A lot of what Sony says is bullshit. Yes you may have to pay for Xbox Live but it is Damn well worth it. You see back in my days, We had the same bullshit console wars your generation of gamers is having today. The Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis. Don't get me wrong, The Genesis was a great system! But when Sega CD came out to increase the lifespan of the Genesis, then it all went downhill from there. The Sega CD failed because of the lack of "games" and more upgrades to the system itself. When the Sega CD came out for the Genesis, it was the first console to use a CD. Then came the 32x. SNES still won even after the 32x came out for the Genesis. Super Nintendo may have had worse graphics compaired to the 32x but it still won cause of the game play it had. Doom was a great example of this. The sound was at a much greater quality on the SNES also! Sony is doing the same thing with their PS3 as Sega did. They are using an advanced processor and Bluray on all of their consoles. That means if they ever wanted to fix their console, They simply cant. The PS3 already has a few games out for it and if they tried to switch back to HD-DVD from their load of bullshit you Sony fans call "Bluray", they would have to ditch all the games they made and start all over. Same thing with the processor. Oh and if you think that the PS3 graphics looks anywhere near as good as the trailers for the game? You are either on LSD or you are some serious fucking retarded mother fucker. Oh and a few other things I left out. The Bluray may have a lot of space for games but graphics wise, it sucks. I can fit 11 movies on 50 GB of space. What the fuck is that?! I don't want to watch 11 movies! I want to play some games! And forget it, if all of the 50 GB on a Bluray disk was used up? It would take like 4 months to complete the damn game. PS3's price will only go down when Bluray itself goes down. The same thing with the processor if I am not mistaken.

Another thing I forgot to mention was about how you need to install the games onto the PS3. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPUTER! IT IS A CONSOLE! WHY DO WE NEED TO INSTALL THE DAMN GAMES! Oh I know exactly why, so it can waste room on your hard drive! 4 gigabytes per game will eat up space pretty damn quick.

Why does the PS3 suck? I will tell you why the PS3 sucks. First off the over priced piece of shit has NO GAMES! Besides that a lot of the companies that made games for PS2 (Like Capcom) are now making games for the Xbox 360. Dead Rising is one of those games. Also what happen to Dead Or Alive? They used to make that for the Playstation consoles. Now its only on Xbox 360? Sure is! Same thing with Epic Games! They made Unreal Tournament for PS2 but now they don't make games for the PS3. So far they only made Gears of War which is on the Xbox 360. Now that we got the games out of the way lets go into statistics. The PS3 may have a good processor but the damn thing is too hard to program for! That is why all the game companies are making games for the Xbox 360 and the Wii. Another thing about the PS3 that is bad is the video card. 256 MB of ram? What the fuck is that shit!? The Xbox 360 is pushing out a max of 512 MB of ram on the video card. What does that mean? Yes the Xbox has a better video card and better game play too! People say that the Xbox can't support HDMI at 1080p. I have the Elite version of the Xbox and so far it says it supports 1080p and it came with the HDMI cable. Does that tell you that the PS3 is telling you a load of cocka dookie so you will buy their monstrosity and 600+ dollars? A lot of what Sony says is bullshit. Yes you may have to pay for Xbox Live but it is Damn well worth it. You see back in my days, We had the same bullshit console wars your generation of gamers is having today. The Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis. Don't get me wrong, The Genesis was a great system! But when Sega CD came out to increase the lifespan of the Genesis, then it all went downhill from there. The Sega CD failed because of the lack of "games" and more upgrades to the system itself. When the Sega CD came out for the Genesis, it was the first console to use a CD. Then came the 32x. SNES still won even after the 32x came out for the Genesis. Super Nintendo may have had worse graphics compaired to the 32x but it still won cause of the game play it had. Doom was a great example of this. The sound was at a much greater quality on the SNES also! Sony is doing the same thing with their PS3 as Sega did. They are using an advanced processor and Bluray on all of their consoles. That means if they ever wanted to fix their console, They simply cant. The PS3 already has a few games out for it and if they tried to switch back to HD-DVD from their load of bullshit you Sony fans call "Bluray", they would have to ditch all the games they made and start all over. Same thing with the processor. Oh and if you think that the PS3 graphics looks anywhere near as good as the trailers for the game? You are either on LSD or you are some serious fucking retarded mother fucker. Oh and a few other things I left out. The Bluray may have a lot of space for games but graphics wise, it sucks. I can fit 11 movies on 50 GB of space. What the fuck is that?! I don't want to watch 11 movies! I want to play some games! And forget it, if all of the 50 GB on a Bluray disk was used up? It would take like 4 months to complete the damn game. PS3's price will only go down when Bluray itself goes down. The same thing with the processor if I am not mistaken.

Another thing I forgot to mention was about how you need to install the games onto the PS3. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPUTER! IT IS A CONSOLE! WHY DO WE NEED TO INSTALL THE DAMN GAMES! Oh I know exactly why, so it can waste room on your hard drive! 4 gigabytes per game will eat up space pretty damn quick.

actually.. you dont HAVE to install the games... It's just an option to alllow faster loading times.

Also more disc space= better games... Graphics take up alot of room,and thats why Xbox3shitty games are so freakin short...

ps3 ftw